- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Praktykant / Stażysta
As an IT Data Scientist Graduate in DHL Supply Chain Poland you’ll develop very fast to being a Data Scientist.
In 24 months’ time you will be prepared for your ideal next step within DHL Supply Chain. During the development program you’re going to work on different topics.
As IT Data Scientist graduate you will work towards becoming a Supply Chain Data Scientist with early responsibility and fast progression. As such, you will be provided with a diverse range of development opportunities to help achieve your career and personal goals. Main accountabilities:
- Building skills and abilities necessary to provide new IT services in the areas of data analysis, predictive and prescriptive modeling techniques,
- Work on practical use cases of data science for development and optimization purposes
- Supporting the definition of projects content, results, and deadlines for data analysis
- Introduction of analytical requirements, selection and execution of appropriate mathematical methods and interpretation of results in consultation with the project manager and data analytics community
- Identification, validation and use of internal and external data sets to support relevant projects
- Apply math, statistics, predictive modeling, and machine learning techniques to develop and build predictive models for (real-time) decision making and process optimization
- Supporting the project team in collaboration with the data / software engineer on production models
- Collaborating with other experts and center of excellence to exchange best practices
We recruit fast-learning and visionary young potentials with a hands-on mindset and ”can do” attitude, who take initiative and are constantly looking for improvements in their area. This translates in the following skills and competences:
- Graduate Bachelor or Master’s degree in in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science or related natural sciences, or comparable qualification,
- Deep knowledge of machine learning, statistics and/or mathematical optimization,
- Experienced in analyzing complex datasets and building mathematical models (theoretical or practical),
- Acting self-initiative but understand the role as an integrated team role,
- Very good English skills (written & spoken),
- Good programming skills or experience in scripting languages (Python, R or Java)
- Willingness to travel 50% of time is required (CEE)
- Driving License category B
At DHL, people mean the world to us. We aim to attract and retain the best talents. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We make sure that you know which difference you make to our business and how you can be proud of building The Logistics Company for the world.