IT Delivery Manager
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
We are looking for IT Delivery Manager who shares the ownership for business strategy from a digital and IT perspective. The role will build the relationship with the senior leadership and other colleagues and act as a single point of focus for the IT service area – Finance, Accounting, HR, Legal stimulating and shaping demand ensuring that the potential business value is captured and realized.
- Partnering with relevant stakeholders to facilitate the creation of idea documents, business cases, and value plans
- Ensuring value realization by delivering required initiatives
- Enabling continuous improvement within the allocated area
- Build and maintain the Service Roadmaps to have an end-to-end understanding of the Global Tech solutions and their alignment with the local business
- Be accountable for the delivery of the projects from an IT perspective
- Build the alignment with the business in terms of performance, business continuity, or cost expectations
- Be accountable for the service quality, cost, performance, availability
- Manage risk prioritization in terms of technical debt, stability of the systems, legacy estate
- Act as a “trusted advisor”, maintain the relationship with partners in the business
- Strong knowledge in Finance, Accounting, HR, Legal systems
- 10 years of experience in project implementation
- Solid experience in business relationship management
- Good understanding of the HR business
- Previous experience as a BRM or Business Service owner
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.