sharing the costs of sports activities
IT Delivery Manager
Roche Polska Sp. z o.o.
PoznańPoznań, Greater Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- mobile work
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
Strong background on Product and/or Project management (e.g.PMI, Prince2) and/or agile methodologies (like Scrum, SAFe. LESS)
Strong background in IT service management such as ITIL
Experience in applying IT service improvements methodologies like lean management, six sigma or others
Ability to cooperate and communicate with people at different organization levels and within multidisciplinary teams
Supplier performance management that includes KPI driven activities, NoOps focus and service OKRs
Good understanding of the data ecosystem and technologies used in that area
Self-managed, collaboration-oriented with growth-mindset attitude
• Leading new Data Platforms adoption with strong focus on Product Orientation and Developers Experience
• Building and managing global/scalable services with quality and continuous improvements in the center
• Collaborating with internal Team and Partners, Technology Centre and VMO to establish sourcing strategy for given Platform and be responsible for execution (including scope definition, service setups, supplier selection, etc.)
• Maintaining and managing relations with business partners addressing requirements/escalations/improvement needs related to respective services and taking accountability for their delivery
• Manage escalations by working with suppliers to resolve problems, lead service improvement plan or task force if necessary
• Ensure knowledge management activities are setup and additional focus in retaining critical knowledge within the organization
• Supporting innovation in scope of processes and technologies and identifying opportunities to reuse existing solutions
• Minimum 5 years of experience in leading project/service teams and managing IT projects of local and global scope, in multicultural, international and distributed environments.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in working with external suppliers of IT services in software development and maintenance
• Good knowledge in data ecosystem and willingness to continue to learn new technologies in this field
• Experience in building Platforms/Services as a Products will be an added advantage
What we offer
Salary range: 13.000 - 18.000 PLN gross,
Dedicated training budgets and many opportunities for personal and professional self-development (training, conferences, diversified career paths etc.),
A workplace that supports innovation and new ideas,
Attractive benefits & relocation package,
Work in a modern, cool office.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
Roche Polska Sp. z o.o.
We are the Global IT Solution Centre for Roche - one of the largest and most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world.
We are looking for a passionate Delivery Manager who will lead projects and services in the Data area. The initiatives are highly technical as we are bringing IT foundation (platforms and capabilities) for data solutions across the organization.
As a Delivery Manager, you will assemble, guide, empower and serve the team to create value for our IT customers, business and, ultimately, our patients. You will have various roles, such as Deliver Service Manager, Project Manager, Scrum Master or Portfolio Manager. You will drive communication and alignment across various stakeholder groups and champion an agile mindset and product orientation.
Interested? - APPLY
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.