Oferta pracy

IT Developer - Data and ETL

Smith&Nephew Sp. z o.o.About the company

  • Wrocław

    Wrocław, Lower Silesia
  • Offer expired a month ago
  • Remote recruitment
  • Remote work
  • contract of employment
  • full-time
  • specialist (Mid / Regular)

Your responsibilities

  • Delivery of BI solutions and Prototypes

  • Coordinate with Business Analysts and customers to develop business requirements and specifications documents.

  • Develop standard reports and functional dashboards based on business requirements.

  • Maintain business intelligence models to design, develop and generate both standard and ad-hoc reports.

  • Work with Service delivery Manager in developing and executing project plans within assigned schedule and timeline.

  • Execute new report generation and report enhancement based on the change requests.

  • Perform data warehouse design and modelling according to established standards

  • Translate business needs to technical specifications

  • Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)

  • Maintain and support data analytics platforms

  • Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting

  • Evaluate and improve existing BI systems

  • Collaborate with teams to integrate systems

  • Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses

  • Create visualizations and reports for requested projects

  • Develop and update technical documentation

  • BI Developer will deliver solutions in 80% of their engagement, the rest 20% will be dedicated to Prototyping.

Our requirements

  • Typically, will have held roles in the BI / DA workspace for 3 years

  • In-depth understanding in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modelling) and data mining

  • In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework

  • Familiarity with ETL technologies (Informatica, SQL SSIS, etc)

  • Familiarity with BI technologies (Microsoft Power BI, IBM Cognos, Tableau, etc)

  • Knowledge of SQL query language

  • Experience with AGILE project methodology and practice

  • Benefits

  • sharing the costs of sports activities

  • private medical care

  • sharing the costs of foreign language classes

  • sharing the costs of professional training & courses

  • life insurance

  • flexible working time

  • corporate library

  • employee referral program

  • charity initiatives

  • wellbeing programs

  • mentoring program

  • annual bonus

Smith&Nephew Sp. z o.o.

At Smith+Nephew, global medical technology company, we design and make technology that takes the limits off living, and we help healthcare professionals achieve the same goal. Together we improve life, while also improving performance. This formed the basis for our purpose, #LifeUnlimited, and our culture pillars of Care, Collaboration and Courage.

Care means that we show empathy and understanding for each other, our customers and patients.

Collaboration means we work together as a team, based on mutual trust and respect.

Courage is about continuous learning, innovation and accountability.

Scroll to the company’s profile

We are at the start of our journey to becoming a genuinely data-driven organisation. The opportunities for data and information-enabled transformation are hugely significant for our business. As a member of our BI team, together with BI architects you will work on a global project to develop a new state of the art cloud-based BI solutions.

This is a great career opportunity to be a part of and help to drive transformation, whilst further building your technical, analytical, and functional expertise in a world-class organisation.