- Aleja Pokoju 18, 31-564 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 godziny temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We’re on the look-out for a
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-center office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get-things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
The purpose of this role is to tackle with Productivity reporting and upcoming changes/transformations within reporting systems, also to support Consolidate Financial Planning processes for IT in Hyperion tool (QFX, AOP), working closely with BU/Ex Comm Support & Reporting Manager
Productivity reporting and tracking.
- Consolidates the IT productivity reporting for Europe. Supervision and coordination for PowerSteering tool reporting ensuring alignment between reporting systems.
- Close contact with the Procurement team on the reconciliation of productivity initiatives.
- Support the manager by actively managing day to day activities and ensuring delivery accountability is in place across the monthly deliverables
- Proactive problem solving, develop opportunities for business’ & convincingly present recommendations
- Support management of executing transactions assigned to Development and Operations Tower providing a comprehensive analysis of on-budget performance to the LT.
- Work with ESSA IT Finance stakeholders to ensure that process, timelines & templates are communicated and well understood so that ESSA consistently submits high-quality plans on time.
- Ensure that financial submissions are aligned with local markets as well as Europe Sector i.e. that IT Hyperion is consistent with IT plans/budgets.
Key Skills/Experience Required
- University degree in finance, accounting, or economics
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in different areas of finance (accounting, FP&A, audit, cost accounting)
- Strong analytical skills, business curiosity, accuracy, and self-discipline
- Fluent spoken and written in English
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing business environment
- Knowledge of HFM/Hyperion system -nice to have.