IT freelance recruiter
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 2 months ago
- B2B contract
- senior specialist (Senior)
- home office work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
What things we'd like you to take care of:
Your support may include: taking briefs from hiring managers, putting together sourcing/attraction plans, approaching passive candidates/headhunting, screening applications, interviewing, closing offers of employment through to facilitating the on boarding and vetting process. Shortly, it means:
• Manage and lead the full life-cycle recruitment process from planning and sourcing to candidate assessment and offers for open positions across Poland and Europe locations
• Demonstrate understanding of talent needs of hiring managers and job requirements to assess candidate quality, skills, and fit to identify the best candidate for a position.
• Writing job adverts aimed at attracting talents
• Proactively source candidates from a variety of channels
• Screening applications and tracking profiles in recruitment system, candidates' selection, scheduling & conducting interviews, sharing feedback about candidates and supporting managers in hiring decision
• Capability of understanding the local market and advising hiring managers and business leaders on strategy and process for each position.
• Drive recruiting initiatives to meet established goals. Improve the candidate and hiring manager experience.
• Establish connections with professional groups, communities and other organizations
• Undertaking market mapping projects.
Super-powers we would like you to bring on board:
• We are thinking about 5 years of experience in independent recruiting of IT specialists.
• Definitely a knowledge of the IT industry, understanding what the IT market in Poland looks like today (and in other CEE countries) including the Business Intelligence industry.
• We will love to meet an IT person with a passion for HR but also opposite is ok for us😊
• Proactive approach and track record of building effective working relationships with clients and hiring authorities for us is a crucial super-power
• Handled End -to End Recruitment, otherwise for what we are recruiting?
• Willingness to learn and further development, curiosity is a must
• Very good tasks prioritization: we like people able to take decision quicky!
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• English & Polish at a minimum level B2.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Ease of establishing contacts and building partnership relations with candidates
What we offer
- Freedom to work any time, from any place, fully remote
- Very high commission for project closing
- Funny colleagues, you need it
- No dressing codes, we do not need it
- No parking spaces, you won't need it
- Unexpected bonuses and presents (we like makes surprises!)
In Guidi Consulting we are currently looking for a smart, dynamic, energetic consultant with a passion for IT & recruiting. We would like to meet a person willing to work independently on assigned projects based on B2B commission contract. You will work fully remote using Polish & English on daily base, you will organize your time as you wish. We are not offering you any amazing office with gym or guarded parking spot; we are offering you the freedom to work independently from any place you like but with full commitment on delivery. You'll have the freedom and accountability to fill client vacancies by using your knowledge on wide range of sourcing and attraction methods, providing consultancy advice to build fantastic external relationships with candidates and hiring managers.