- Postępu 14, 02-676 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
At AstraZeneca every one of our employees makes a difference to patient lives every day. You may not feel you’re at the frontline of research but your role in changing patients’ lives is critical. Our mission is ambitious, and it takes the skills of a collaborative team to really deliver on what science can do and to always put patients first. Working at AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and our commitment to develop our people beyond what was thought possible.
We make the most of individuals’ skills and passion by actively supporting our people to see what can be achieved no matter of the starting point. As a Global Source to Contract Expert in Global Procurement Services in Warsaw, you’ll play a pivotal role in managing the day to day sourcing and contracting activity, in partnership with the Global Category Teams.
Our mission in Global Procurement Services is to deliver broader value, not only by actively managing global spend to ensure focus on the resources and the discovery of innovative medicines but also to support Global Procurement and the business to deliver outstanding value.
Currently we are expanding our team and looking for professionals with various experience within the area of IT Procurement or IT services delivery that will bring value to the organization leveraging IT knowledge in many areas of our business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
As a Global Source to Contract Expert, your main responsibility is to play a key role in managing the end-to-end Source to Contract process for IT Software category. In this role you will be instrumental to supporting the Global Category Managers and Category Leaders with implementing Sourcing strategies to ensure successful deliver against category targets. Working effectively with the Global Category Teams, you will advise on and drive the global sourcing strategies through the effective application of the Source to Contract process. You will direct the preparation and delivery of each key element of the end to end sourcing and contracting process. Influence best practice, standardization and ensure compliance across the lifecycle of the source to contract process
- University degree preferred
- Experience of working in global or regional procurement function
- Leading IT procurement projects that are aligned with enterprise-wide business needs
- Proficiency in negotiating agreements for delivery and implementation of SaaS solutions
- Understanding of contract lifecycle, legal parameters, legally binding agreements
- Excellent English communication skills (Polish is not a must)
- Background experience of working collaboratively across teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to work effectively with others at all levels of the organization and externally with suppliers
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Background operating in a similar complex, matrix, global organization like AstraZeneca or similarly heavily regulated industry
- Excellent Project Management skills to effectively manage sourcing and contracting projects
- Analytical and financial skills
- Experience with SAP Ariba or any other sourcing tool
- In depth knowledge of IT supply market across various IT areas
- Solid strategic thinking and ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Stable employment with great atmosphere in a growing pharmaceutical company
- Employment contract with attractive benefit package (Multisport card, lunch card, medical and life insurance, pension plan)
- Attractive salary with annual bonus
- The opportunity to work and develop within an international company
- Modern and comfortable office (great social area with PlayStation, billiard and table football)