- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Sun Investment Group (SIG) was founded in 2017 as an investment management and development company focused on solar energy assets within investment-grade markets. It has extensive experience in developing solar power projects across Poland and the Baltic region. SIG has a track record of 158 separate projects delivering a total of 132 MW capacity. 670+ MW of projects are currently under the advanced development phase. For more information, visit www.suninvestmentgroup.com
Follow us on Instagram to see more of our daily life:
As the company is constantly growing, we are looking for a talented IT Help Desk Specialist
Aim of the role:
The aim of the role is mostly focused on providing technical support to the company's employees, taking care of office infrastructure, IT equipment, or assistance in warranty and post-warranty repairs. Additionally, Maintenance and development of internal IT systems supporting the work of the entire organization. This role is based in Warsaw or Gliwice, reports directly to the hiring manager based in Vilniaus (Lithuania).
Joining SIG as a IT support equals to:
- Taking care of whole employee lifecycle in IT related matters such as:
Procurement, Hardware/software preparation, onboarding/offboarding,
- Remote, and local support of the company's employees in IT area,
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware and mobile devices,
- Being first point of contact in IT queries,
- Performing tasks related to the administration and maintenance of equipment efficiency (computers, mobile devices, project management tool),
- Troubleshooting of hardware and network failures, bottle necks shooting, implementation of IT lifesaving ideas,
- Network monitoring,
- Preparation of user guides and assistance with education of users.
We expect that You:
- Min. 2 years of work experience in a position with a similar scope of duties,
- Very good knowledge of Windows / IOS and Office365 components,
- Practical skills and knowledge of IT hardware,
- Practical knowledge of the basic configuration of LAN / WiFi / VPN networks,
- Communication and teamwork skills - it’s a dealmaker here 😊
- Responsibility and independence,
- Being goal orientated with problem solving attitude,
- Fluency in English, and Polish language.
Still here? Sounds like we’ve got your attention! Check our Perks & Benefits:
- The workflow in a young, but experienced team, which creates unique Renewable Resources Solar Power Energy in the world,
- Great and direct opportunity to create and implement your own, business-friendly, solutions in the SIG,
- Future career path based on the culture of global growth and development within the Company,
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let's make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that,
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest,
- feedback. We are super transparent with our business decisions,
- Free healthy snacks, great coffee, positive-minded people around you,
- Office based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in Warsaw or Gliwice, Poland,
- Many other benefits and opportunities, which we can discuss during recruitment coffee.