- Błękitek, Aleja Pokoju 1, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Innovative technology, design, engineering, and structural system manufacturer – Prescient Co. is looking for a motivated individual to work with our patented technology (patent no.: US 8,528,294 B2), as a Software Tester. You will be working with our unique integrated design and construction platform consisting of proprietary Autodesk Revit based design software and a cold rolled panelized framing system, advanced data warehouses and web platforms.
Prescient Co. has developed a unique and innovative structural system for buildings called Unified Truss Construction System (UTCS). UTCS is a light gauge panelized framing system capable of going to twelve stories without the use of concrete or hot rolled steel. Find out more: www.prescientco.com
This role is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. The right candidate will also participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software and hardware;
- Maximize IT infrastructure availability and performance to meet or exceed defined SLA's;
- Manage, deploy and configure hardware upgrades, software updates, security patches and other necessary items on an as-needed basis;
- Perform daily system monitoring and backup procedures to ensure data security, availability and integrity of required resources, and proper recording of application logs and reviews;
- Interface directly with the IT helpdesk to resolve and document hardware and software troubleshooting tickets, bug reports and errors;
- Research and recommend new approaches to improve IT infrastructure.
The successful candidate will have:
- In-depth understanding of server computing, operating systems and virtualization;
- Experience with LAN/WAN hardware, server platforms and storages;
- Basic networking skills and familiarity with common protocols;
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure concepts, best practices and methodologies;
- (Nice to have): scripting/automating skills, knowledge of security concepts, cloud computing, databases and enterprise applications.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience;
- BS/BA in Computer Science preferred.
Besides regular salary, we offer:
- private medical healthcare for you and your family;
- additional life insurance;
- sport card (FitProfit);
- Xbox / PS4 contests;
- great coffee, fresh fruits and vegetables in the office;
- safe working conditions, remote work and very good equipment;
- beautiful and modern office in the tallest high-rise building in Krakow (K1);
- access to education online premium platforms: Lynda / Pluralsight;
- English lessons with native speaker twice a week.
If you are interested, please send your resume via “Aplikuj” button.