private medical care
- Ściegiennego 3, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired 18 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Technologies we use
About the project
We are looking several IT Infrastructure Engineers to join our IT Infrastructure Support Team GSC - NSC.
The GSC – NSC IT Infrastructure team supports the Group Service Centers and National Service Centers within Eurofins.
This covers approx. 4,000 end users and more than 60 sites across the world. We are building the infrastructure for this but also the support team which is required to support the required services within the GSN and NSC scope.
As part of the GSC – NSC IT Infrastructure team you will support and execute strategic and transformational initiatives, such as:
• The segregation execution program
• The implementation and designing of the different segregated zones (IT User Zones)
• Supporting and designing the segregation of the different in scope solutions (IT Application Availability Groups)
Main activities, but not limited to, are:
• Implement and manage state of the art infrastructure building blocks for high available applications using all the latest innovation (private, public and hybrid cloud)
• Manage and perform daily operations on the defined building blocks: IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
• Operate and install on Enterprise-level Infrastructure for providing Cloud services (e.g. Microsoft Azure), for national and international initiatives following those through to implementation via collaboration with project and support teams
• Maintain provided (Cloud) IT services (e.g.: servers, storage, monitoring, backup, physical hardware, cloud services, etc.) in collaboration with other IT teams and according to defined processes (e.g. Incident Management and Change Management)
• Deliver quality documentation: Procedures and Work instructions
• Improve existing processes through sustainable solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions by automation
• Ensure that the services comply with the set policies and standards and meet the agreed SLA’s
• Design and create newly defined segregated Infra zones within Eurofins
• Work together with the solutions teams on the solutions designs for the different Application Availability Groups (AAGs)
• Support the application migration activities into the new zones
• Master’s degree or equivalent (preferably in technology or business administration)
• 5-10 years of experience in infrastructure support
• Experienced in Microsoft Server systems and associated Roles and Features (e.g. Terminal Services, PKI, File Services, ADDS, Print Services, Azure AD Connect, etc.)
• Experience in automation (Infrastructure as a Code, Powershell, etc) is preferred
• Expertise or specialization in one or several of these areas: Azure IAAS (Servers, Networking, Data Center), Azure PAAS, Microsoft O365 and M365 (Exchange, Sharepoint Online, Teams, etc.)
• Workspace Management and Software distribution and packaging of software
• Experience of using monitoring tools
• Experience in incident management, service request management and problem solving
• Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships to understand client requirements
• Ability to deliver against deadlines and agreed targets
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
What we offer
Very attractive, multicultural and friendly work environment in fast-growing international company (more than 45 000 employees now)
Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development
Long-term relationship and competitive salary package and bonus
Medical and life insurance, MyBenefit system
Permanent contract from the very beginning
Possibility of remote working
Flexible working hours
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
video games at work
coffee / tea
employee referral program
EUROFINS GSC IT POLAND Sp. z o.o.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated 4.56 billion Euro proforma turnover in 900 laboratories across over 50 countries, employing over 50.000 staff.
In a fast-growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).
Eurofins offers international opportunities to strong performers.
As the role and Eurofins IT Talent Acquisition team are international, please ensure to send your application in English.