private medical care
IT Infrastructure Operations Specialist #208335
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- offer expired 25 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
The IT Infrastructure Operations Specialist provides technical support to our internal clients. The Specialist supports standardized end-user devices and systems with a focus on aligning IT services with business needs based upon an understanding of ITIL practices. This requires a strong technical skill-set, great customer service skills, and desire to continue to expand one's knowledge of technology. These skills will be used in a fast-paced, team oriented and customer service minded environment. IT Infrastructure Operations Specialist will not only have strong technical skills but also excellent customer service, teamwork, communication and troubleshooting skills. Incidents and requests might be assigned by a ticket from Global Service Desk or as a customer web-ticket. It is expected to present ownership of the incident, to collaborate with other support organizations to deliver resolution. Successful candidate will be trained in operation and administration of the Credit Suisse tools. This includes however is not limited to ITSM, remote assistance tools, request management tools and KMS systems. The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities.
IT Infrastructure Operations Specialist main responsibilities:
* Daily IT infrastructure health check and pre-shift communication.
* Incident queue coverage in shift patterns.
* Clearly document support issues and all steps performed in ITSM ticketing tool.
* Recognize and prioritize incidents, requests and tasks assigned to the team.
* Escalate customer issues through proper channels.
* Provide internal client with a dedicated, positive and efficient service at all times.
* Support deployment and implementation of new products and solutions.
* Diagnosis and resolution of end-user hardware/servers/network/voice technology related issues.
* Be held accountable for measurable objectives including resolution time, case closures, client satisfaction among others.
* Liaise with third-level support groups when an additional support, advice or escalation is required.
* Contribute towards recovery of IT infrastructure and co-operate with BCM during Major Incidents.
* Manage and perform allocated tasks, projects, initiatives, check progress, report results to peers and higher management.
* Close co-operation with Global Business Support and IT management on initiatives and maintenance works affecting BDC offices in Poland.
* Support all ITIL processes, in particular the Incident and Problem Management processes.
* This role might require additional on-call support – readiness and phone stand-by after office hours.
* Application support responsibilities for Finance and Accessibility applications including day to day maintenance, assisting users, governance and upgrades/releases.
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
* Ability to resolve complex technical problems.
* Ability to troubleshoot hardware, software, and computer network related issues on laptops, PCs, thin clients, and mobile devices.
* Proven in-depth knowledge of IT infrastructure – network topology and hardware, assembling process of IT hardware,
* Knowledge, experience and understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems and computer architecture.
* Knowledge, experience and understanding of managed print services.
* Knowledge, experience and understanding of Microsoft Windows Server’s administration.
* Working knowledge of Active Directory and group management.
* Attention to detail, understanding of importance and impact of conducted IT infrastructure changes.
* Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities.
* High level of customer focus and empathy.
* Ability to work under pressure, to keep things simple, patience and creativity, conflict management skills.
* Must be dependable and able to work both individually and in a team environment.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work in a heavily multitasking environment, frequently under pressure, on time shifts and office locations changing every week.
* Ability to work outside business hours, during evenings and weekends.
* Willingness to share knowledge and information.
* Pro-active approach, ability to find initiatives and optimization ideas of deployed IT services.
* ITIL v4 Foundation certificate would be a good addition.
* Experience with Accessibility Applications would be a plus.
* Fluent written and spoken English.
* Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
What we offer
Training and development
Language training course
Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
Employee Referral Program
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
kindergarten / nursery