- Cukrownicza 18, 59-400 Jawor, PolskaJawor, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Mercedes-Benz Manufacturing Poland is looking for:
The IT Infrastructure Specialist – backend infrastructure consults application and infrastructure development projects with regard to server and storage infrastructure issues and operational concepts, creates solutions and implements them.
Scope of duties:
- Systems Engineering and operational support on 3rd Level with a focus on server and storage.
- Analyzes and specifies technical requirements for infrastructure.
- Consults regarding existing IT services/components.
- Performs technical feasibility checks.
- Designs infrastructure concepts and solutions.
- Defines operational concepts.
- Implements, tests and documents infrastructure concepts and solutions.
- Estimates and calculates costs depending on service-components.
- Contributes to System architecture regarding infrastructure and operations aspects.
- Infrastructure Lifecycle Management for integrated infrastructure components.
- Manages Data Center infrastructure such as cooling, power and facility services
- Technical Capacity, Security and Performance Management.
- Automation of administrative system engineering tasks.
- Project and/or work-package Lead for infrastructure projects.
- Observing technology trends and upcoming solutions.
- Contribution to VCT functions and global standardizations from case to case.
- Higher University degree (preferable IT) or technical/secondary school.
- Expert Knowledge in Base Technologies with focus on relevant server and storage infrastructure.
- Specific know-how regarding operating system and virtualization. Realization/Implementation of IT solutions.
- Language skills: fluent English. Polish is a must. German is beneficial.
What we offer:
- BONUS SYSTEM
- SPORT CARD
- CULTURE CARD
- MEDICAL CARE
- LIFE INSURANCE
- RELOCATION BONUS
- FLEXIBLE WORKING TIME
- LANGUAGE COURSES
- FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE
- FRESH FRUIT