Mercedes-Benz Manufacturing Poland Sp. z o.o. is looking for:
IT Infrastructure Specialist
Workplace: Legnica / Jawor
The IT Infrastructure Specialist consults system and infrastructure development projects with regard to infrastructure issues and operational concepts, creates solutions and implements them.
Scope of duties:
Systems engineering and operational support on 3rd level.
Analyzes and specifies technical requirements for infrastructure.
Consults regarding existing IT services/components.
Performs technical feasibility checks.
Designs infrastructure concepts and solutions.
Defines operational concepts.
Implements, tests and documents infrastructure concepts and solutions.
Estimates and calculates costs depending on service-components.
Contributes to System architecture regarding infrastructure and operations aspects.
Infrastructure Lifecycle Management for integrated infrastructure components.
Technical Capacity, Security and Performance Management.
Automation of administrative system engineering tasks.
Project and/or work-package Lead for infrastructure projects.
Observing technology trends and upcoming solutions.
Contribution to VCT functions and global standardizations from case to case.
- Education: University Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Business Informatics or equivalent higher education.
- Fluent in Polish; good English language skills.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in IT.
- Realization/Implementation of IT solutions.
- Team player and good communication skills. Knowledge in Base Technologies (e.g. Client and/or Server and/or Network and/or Middleware).