IT INTERNAL AUDITOR
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Grand Parade, we’re part of William Hill. We’re a technology hub building great betting and gaming products enjoyed by millions of people all over the world.
We bet we can be a great match
Do you want cool projects focused on online sports betting and gaming? Are you keen on working on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions but… with fun included? Would you like to work with some of the best Developers, QAs, DevOps Engineers and Project Managers Cracow?
Welcome to Grand Parade.
Working with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. Did you know that we process as many online Sportsbook bets per second on a typical Saturday as does Amazon UK on its busiest day of the year, deal with more than 20 million of users and gigabytes of data daily? Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you to face them.
You will be
- Responsible for delivering IT audit reviews across the William Hill Group, under the guidance of senior colleagues initially.
- Managing IT-related components of the annual Internal Audit plan and associated works arising from Internal Audit's role and standing within the business, as agreed with the Head of IT Audit.
- Working with other IT Internal Audit team members to plan IT audit reviews and take responsibility for their delivery (i.e. fieldwork, closedown and – in collaboration with the Head of IT Audit – reporting).
- Working towards a good understanding of IT risks and issues, both existing and emerging as well as working effectively with another local IT Internal Audit colleague, and global audit colleagues to help identify and 'translate' IT risks and control issues for non-technical stakeholders.
- Focusing on IT change management, software development and project delivery audit reviews across the Group; there may also be potential to specialise in certain key IT risk areas and/or technology functions in future.
- Collaborating effectively with the wider IT Internal Audit team, including the UK-based Head of IT Audit, to help ensure that the IT components of the annual Internal Audit plan are delivered in an efficient and effective manner.
- Travelling worldwide for up to 33% of your direct work time (to UK, USA and Australia).
- Demonstrating good judgement in when and how to consult and/or escalate.
We expect you to have
- Min. 2 years of experience of the delivery of IT internal audits (i.e. executing basic risk-based IT internal audits from initial identification of risks and controls, through documentation of system notes and control testing, to validation of findings and formal reporting).
- Familiarity with a range of modern systems and technologies, and appreciation of key IT risk areas (e.g. change management, access management, project delivery risk).
- Experience in building constructive working relationships with peers in Technology and, where relevant, other business functions.
- Experience of delivering IT audit services within a modern, Agile environment (e.g. Scrum/Kanban, DevOps) would be particularly advantageous.
- Hands-on IT internal audit experience (professional accreditations, e.g. CISA would be an advantage, but are not required.
- Experience in building positive relationships with peers in other functions as well as a passion for technology, but can 'translate' it to a non-technical language.
- Excellent English skills (both written and spoken).
We offer you
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences,
internal trainings, lunch and learn sessions and individual
- Complexity of work and a great influence on business
results of the whole Group
- MacBook Pro or Dell to choose from
- International exposure and business trips
to our offices in London, Leeds and Gibraltar
(our office is 5 minutes away from the beach)
- Great working atmosphere in a team of amazing
people without bored managers who prefer
10-years old solutions
- Competitive salary and benefits
(fully paid private healthcare, Multisport pass,
daily fruits), employee referral program
- Employment contract or B2B
- Flexible working hours
- Stable employment
- And some fun in the office – integration
events and company parties, internal GP
football league, gamification initiatives, FIFA,
board games, company competitions with