- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
Are you a motivated, organized person seeking an exciting and rewarding opening in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a committed team that works together to create a relevant, important difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we'll make promises to you too.
The key responsibilities in this role include:
- The primary purpose of the role is to provide 1st line support and be responsible for the day to day running of the IT applications and infrastructure for the LLP Business operations.
- To support / lead all development activity with new and existing business.
- Support System / Process improvement with IT systems by gathering requirements, providing the business with potential solutions and managing the delivery.
- Play an active role in continuous improvement within the Contract and within the IT Systems to drive saving and initiates
You won't find another job like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain.
Now here's what we need from you:
- Works with internal and external customer, subordinates, peers, and supervisors to jointly set challenging but realistic objectives and action plans in accordance with organizational goals
- Minimum 3 years' experience working with IT systems
- Knowledge of DHL IT capabilities, departments, processes and resources
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in IT Project delivery
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Globe. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.