private medical care
IT Manager - Web and Mobile Application Development
- Lubicz 23, Grzegórzki, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
Manage the daily activities of a team of 1-2 technical resources.
Set personal objectives and measuring results.
Be responsible for people development.
Have deep, functional and technical knowledge of the .Net development platform as well as functional knowledge of the SharePoint platform and the SAP platform and landscapes.
Have deep, functional and technical knowledge of the Azure cloud platform and its capabilities including DevOps.
Work cohesively with Information Technology resources across all teams.
Provide architectural selection, scope, direction and guidance for tools and processes in the ADS development spaces.
Help to plan and determine the best overall implementation approach for solutions spanning across multiple environments.
Work with US and Non US development managers, peers and partners to set and maintain global development standards,
Manage digital design and UI/UX standards across the EADS development platforms.
Manage a team of dedicated developers as well as dotted line development resources.
Maintain documentation and roadmap plans for technology tools and processes in the EADS development space.
Manage innovation POC’s, bringing to other teams if needed and offering oversight.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field.
· Minimum of 10 years hands on experience in the development space.
· Excellent organizational agility to work across the enterprise to drive results.
· Ability to function in a constantly changing environment.
· Capability to take ownership of a task or problem and drive it to a resolution without supervision.
· Ability to manage a team to complete specific projects or tasks.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Capability of working directly with internal and external (i.e. vendors and managed services provider) consultant-level and developer-level resources.
· Ability to plan and prioritize work across multiple teams and environments.
· Ability to research and learn new technologies ad hoc.
· Ability to effectively handle ambiguity and is a positive role model for implementing change in the organization.
· Continuous drive to improve technical skills and acquire knowledge of cutting edge technology and what other organisations undertake in the field.
· Influence application and technical architecture directions, specifically on the Microsoft and SAP platforms.
· Demonstrated leadership and ability to provide quality and timely results in the designing, building, architecture, sustaining, testing, and/or configuring services of application development.
· Strong skills in complete development process (technical analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation).
· Strong skills in secure software development life cycle (secure SDLC).
· Strong skills in application architecture design in a heterogeneous computing implementation.
· Ability to create and communicate best practices and processes (including architecture, development processes, digital design practices, standards, re-use).
· .NET design and development (C#), including .NET framework 4.0+ and .NET core 3.1+ with Visual Studio knowledge.
· Knowledge and skills with general tools and practices around citizen development activities.
· Knowledge and skill with digital design concepts and best practices.
· In depth knowledge of the Azure DevOps tools, cloud architecture. and offerings.
· In depth knowledge of mobile development standards and practices for native platforms (iOS and Android) and Xamarin (iOS, Android, and UWP).
· Knowledge of the development standards and practices for SAP platforms (Abap, Fiori).
· Knowledge of database design architecture and related applications.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
corporate sports team
coffee / tea
employee referral program
At Sylvamo, we’re a team on a mission. When you work for us, you’ll be helping to sustain and renew ecosystems, while delivering on the promise of paper to educate, communicate and entertain the world. We are the world’s paper company. Our purpose is to produce the paper the world relies on in the most responsible and sustainable ways. Come grow with us.
This position is part of the Sylvamo Enterprise Application Development Services team and is responsible for managing the architectural tooling and process components of application development, digital design and life cycle road mapping across the Enterprise Application Development Services (EADS) non-SAP development platforms. In this role the responsibility is to manage a team of 1-2 application developers in a global team environment to recommend, design, develop, and implement enterprise web and mobile applications that enable Sylvamo’s business processes. The ideal candidate will be technical application development manager capable of assigning work to both internal and external resources.