- Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat, Część etatu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Do you want to combine your studies with work experience in a dynamic IT organization? Are you willing to step into the shoes of an IT manager and help bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities to life? Come join a team of IT professionals who use both IT and business skills every single day. We'll be thrilled to meet you!
The IT solutions we build help move millions of trucks efficiently, we crunch data to deliver business insights using machine learning, help our sales force run their work in the field with mobile solutions, manage millions of payments and reports using cloud solutions, ensure cybersecurity and more.
Location: Warsaw (Zabraniecka/ Prosta/ Konstruktorska Street)
The Program puts you in an entry-level position dedicated to bringing new talent to Procter & Gamble and our main goal is to offer full-time managerial position to our successful participants.
Based on your profile, preferences, fit and current team openings we will present you with an offer for one of the available types of roles, with managerial, technical or analytical focus:
- Application Engineer - coordinate technical changes and requirements and establish the right user experience. Acquire and use your technical knowledge for the purpose of specific application. You will have opportunity to operate on one of the following IT platforms: MS Azure, Salesforce, Magento, Oracle Siebel, Google Cloud.
- Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master - communicate and cooperate with all involved parties and you are accountable for end-to-end success of the project by leading solution development, release management, and operations for IT systems to meet business and solution requirements. You will apply Modern Application Development frameworks (incl. Design Thinking, Agile project management and CI/CD)
- Solution Manager - establish service to delight users while delivering financial and operational goals. Gather business requirements and lead process simplification, issue resolution, and manage changes. You will use modern IT tools (Jira, GitLab/GitHub, Selenium, Jenkins, Panaya, Zephyr, RallyDev and many more)
- Business Insights Analyst / Data Scientist - investigate business problems and help answer hard questions. You identify and compile data sources, use advanced analytics to provide business insights, to help the company grow and achieve its goals.Technology used: Python, R, KNIME.
- Application Security Engineer – get a chance to work with InfoSec Team that covers number of the domains – Application Security is on the key component of Cyber Defense, where you can work with different tools and processes, Enterprise Solutions that are used by InfoSec, understand terminology and/or support business and DevOps.
We are looking for:
- 3rd, 4th, 5th year students with maximum 12 months following graduation - with a real passion for business and technology.
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills (specific technical / IT expertise preferred).
- English fluency.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
- Work in international teams with global or regional responsibilities.
- Mentoring programs, trainings and relevant certifications.
- Full flexibility in defining work schedule (3-5 days a week) depending on individual case
- Opportunity to participate in P&G voluntary charity programs
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center).
- Competitive salary and benefits program (lunch subsidy, private health care, P&G stock).
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship! The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.