- Krakowiaków 48, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are working with a global FMCG company to set up their new IT Hub in Warsaw, part of a major transformation programme. They are looking for an IT Manufacturing Product Manager to understand requirements of the business and identify process or technology opportunities that will provide business value.
You will be working within the global manufacturing portfolio of solutions which includes Warehouse, Logistics, Supply Chain Compliance, MES and Track. Participating on global and regional initiatives.
In this role you will:
- Fully understand the Manufacturing strategy, expected outcome, deliverables and value that needs to be generated from Technology
- Work with project teams and Architecture teams to articulate the IT architecture and integration implications of new technology projects
- Establish the contribution that technology can make to business objectives using a range of techniques such as eliciting and documenting requirements with stakeholders, conducting feasibility studies, producing business models, preparing business cases, usability requirements analysis and usability evaluation.
- Support the Manufacturing team through facilitation: identify and obtain agreement on new technology requirements / features which will be most beneficial to the business
- Work with the Operations IT Manager for Manufacturing to shape the future technology and solution roadmap, identifying future potential projects that will drive business value
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Good experience working with IT manufacturing solutions (MES, Track & Trace) and establishing the link between IT and business.
- Solid product management experience OR project management & business analysis experience.
- Good understanding of Manufacturing processes and practical experience of improvement of these processes leveraging technology
- Experience of assessing Change Requests and Impact Analysis and guiding the business around the solutions and processes around these changes.
- Any experience with Manufacturing solutions in SAP or functional knowledge of manufacturing/Logistics modules, would be beneficial but NOT Essential.
You will receive a competitive compensation package and good opportunity to develop and progress your career in a global multicultural environment.