- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Codecool is a growing network of coding schools in the CEE region. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever-growing IT talent gap of companies by giving coding careers for a wide range of people.
Codecool is already present in 5 locations, 3 countries (Hungary, Poland and Romania). Internationally more than 600 students have started their developer career with our help.
We want to revolutionize the way people and organizations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
Now we are looking for an exceptionally driven Fullstack IT Mentor to join our Educational Team. You will be working from Cracow (mostly remotely), but your tasks will exceed the city's and the country's borders!
- Conducting programming classes for our students
- Supporting students during the whole learning process
- Taking active part in planning and managing overall activities
What your typical day will look like as an IT Mentor:
- The classes start at 9:00 am. After a quick warm-up question the whole class starts coding
- Students present their code and review it together
- You facilitate and help students with their work
- At 3:00 pm students finish their class and summarize the biggest challenges
- When needed you have 1on1 consultations with students who really need them
- After 3 pm you participate in Mentors stand-up
- You examine students who are ready to pass to next module
- You speak Polish fluently and your English is on a communicative level (B2 or higher)
- You want to pass on the knowledge and experience that you have to new ones in the IT world
- You believe in the practice-oriented, project-based learning model and you understand the difference between teaching and mentoring
- You are inclined to proactively influence people and things around you
Why work for us?
- You can stay on top of your tech while not sitting in front of a screen all day, every day. Plus, you get to use your skills to change people’s lives.
- Constant learning; we share our knowledge and thanks to the training budget we can choose workshops and materials that suit us most
- We teach hard, play hard. At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need.
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen.
About our culture:
We at Codecool are working to reach our Vision based on our Core Values:
- Courage: You need the courage to explore new things and break conventions.
- Honesty: Be honest with yourself, with your peers whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
- Quality: We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Fun: Have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.
If after reading the above, you feel excited and curious, please apply! We are waiting for you!