sharing the costs of sports activities
IT Monitoring System Engineer
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
- Jutrzenki 105, Włochy, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Technologies we use
Take responsibility: You are responsible for the build-up and the safe, stable operations of our Software as a Service monitoring solution “Icinga”.
Living internationality: You are working together with colleagues in an international environment.
Shape the future: You are together with the team responsible for the further development of the enterprise monitoring Icinga Platform (e.g. improvement of Icinga environment, integration of monitored services with Icinga director and via API).
Implement reliable: You consult and support the technical implementation of solutions while considering the security concept of the Platform.
Holistic thinking: You are able to solve complex problems with a structured problem analysis.
Personality: Assertive, communicative, team-minded
Working practice: customer oriented, independent and structured
Experience: Multi-annual relevant work experience in the area of monitoring
Know-How: Extensive knowledge in the administration of monitoring solutions (e.g. Icinga, Nagios ) on Linux. Basic knowledge in metric and performance solutions (e.g. Grafana, Graphite) and shell scripting advantageous
Enthusiasm: Interest and happiness in new technologies
Languages: Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Education: Completed your studies with a focus on information
What we offer
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
• Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
• Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
• Referral Bonus Program
• Copyright costs for IT employees
• Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
• Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
• On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
• Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
• Language courses
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Multisport card and sports teams
• Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
• Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
• Discounts for Bosch products
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
Massage services at the office
Summer and winter activities for children
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.