IT Operations Engineer - Devops
Miejsce pracy: Katowice
Who are we looking for?
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework and/or .NET Core only as a plus
- Knowledge of RDBMS and data access technologies (MS SQL Server, T-SQL)
- Knowledge of batch scripting and PowerShell
What will you do?
- Coordinator & Support business
- Deployment PPD & PROD (you built it, you fix it), only for internal Apps
- Patch management (apps oriented activities, only for internal Apps)
- Reporting, Dashboards
- Incident management (supporting role, participation in prod tickets, take the required actions)
- Problem management
- DRP management, only for internal Apps
- Automatization & Continuous improvement
- Document management
- Backup management
Who will you be working with?
We the Microsoft Technology tower are currently looking for experienced professionals to work within a team which is responsible for supporting IT Operations (.NET ) for our customer. Our team consists of 7 multi skilled engineers working together for a single client. Within this team you will have an unique opportunity to know and support a major player in finance industry.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.