About EY GDS:
EY Technology is a global organization that works with our internal clients, to provide IT support and solution to client teams, internal support functions and global projects and programs. Over the next few years, GDS Poland will increase the number of IT professionals in its center to develop and support EY’s business and internal applications. These professionals include IT project managers, business analysts, software architects, infrastructure engineers.
EY Technology team maintains and enhances EY’s IT infrastructure and works for our internal clients across the globe. You will work with EY locations, supporting our service lines and key business processes or be part a dedicated IT team handling cross-organizational initiatives and transformational projects.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
- Information Security (Info Sec) - Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
- Client Technology (CT) - focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY to identify new technology-based opportunities faster, and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
- Enterprise Workplace Technology (EWT) – EWT supports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the cheapest possible cost for quality services. EWT will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
The IT PMO Analyst role supports the business management office and performs financial reporting, invoice reviews, headcount management and ad-hoc support, as part of the Business Management team. The role’s major responsibilities include reviewing invoices, headcount management in global systems, preparing reports and analysis. The role requires a strong work ethic and attention to detail for a highly regarded team that focuses on accuracy and timeliness. The role should have excellent knowledge of MS Excel and good knowledge of Power Point. The role also requires effective communication skills including communicating through email and in voice calls. The role aims to support the business and its leaders including Senior Management and Partners, through reporting and value- added analysis, data analysis and insight for strategy and futuristic business model implementation.
- Work with Business Management team to support reporting and review activities
- Reviewing invoices in ITD with rate card and engagement level reports
- Ensure data in invoice annexures matches with enterprise actuals reports
- Provide commentaries on the invoices and play a trusted business advisor role to the leadership
- Properly mapping employees to corresponding SMUs in EY Technology
- Develops MIS documentation and Dashboards to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Document processes and contribute to business management process manual
- Prepare weekly and monthly presentations to the leadership team which will provide the overview/insight on business
- Provide the ideas, take initiatives and be proactive regarding the view/graphs/tables for presentation
- Sound knowledge on monitoring of engagement/project finance and reviews
- Involve in ad-hoc projects.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Degree at university level
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- 1+ year of strong experience in Business management, MIS reporting or Management reporting
- Experience in end-to-end financial management – plan, forecast, actual – function, portfolio and program/project levels
- Must have extremely strong MS Excel skills and good PowerPoint skills
- Business Analytic skills
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to proactively offer solutions to business needs
- Customer orientation and responsiveness
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure
- Outstanding self-management, influence management , information presentation and interpersonal, communication
- Experience working in a global IT environment
If you feel that the role suits your personal goals and career path, please send us your current resume.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.