Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
IT Problem Manager
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
As a Problem Manager within Credit Suisse, your role will be to support production stability by managing the lifecycle of problems, ensure adherence to the Global Problem Management Standard and Process documents, contribute to stability reporting and analytics across IT globally and working closely with the other ITSM process functions to drive IT stability within the firm.
Responsibilities also includes:
- Ensure timely and consistent execution of the problem management process
- Conduct post mortems and workshops for critical business impacting problems
- Support and contribute to regional and technology-aligned problem review forums
- Ensure all information related to a problem is maintained, accurate and articulate throughout the problem lifecycle, from creation to closure
- Produce stability reporting and analytics, highlighting themes, trends and remediation efforts to senior management
- Contribute to continual service improvement initiatives (from people, process and tool perspective), improving operational efficiencies, evolving existing processes and enhancing the user experience of problem management
- Collaborate with key partners, collating and fulfilling user, stakeholder and regulatory requirements
The position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your future colleagues
The candidate will become part of the Global IT Problem Management team which is a critical function with the Global IT Service Management Operations team within Group CIO COO. The team is responsible for ensuring the Global IT Problem Management process and standards are fit for purpose and is performed by IT teams in Credit Suisse as agreed and documented. This team is also responsible for the design and definition of global key IT problem performance indicators, continuous improvement of the process, tools and reporting and the harmonization of the process and its metrics. This team engage with all IT team across all the IT divisions Globally within Credit Suisse. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- IT operational background and experience.
- Knowledge of ITSM processes, especially incident, problem and change.
- ITIL Foundation certification required.
- Proven experience in execution of (but not limited to) incident and problem management.
- Proven experience of working in the IT Service industry.
- Experience in and desire for continues process improvements and automation.
- Confident personality with excellent relationship management skills to interact with team member and senior stakeholders across various departments and regions.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute/ manage tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.