- Szczytnicka 11, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for:
We are looking for a PMO specialist to join Group CIO Program and Portfolio Office. You will support IT Project and Program Managers in leading program in compliance with Bank’s procedures, program financials management, status reporting, quality assurance, and other program specific activities.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Fluent written and spoken English on a level that allows professional communication with stakeholders up to Director level.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, (especially Excel and SharePoint, also PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication/presentation (oral and written) and report writing skills.
- Flexibility with a “can do” attitude, solution oriented.
- Orientation to details and quality assurance.
- Proactive, driven and energetic.
- Experience in project management / program management office function.
- Knowledge of the project lifecycle and PM tools such as MS Project.
- Project financial management experience (actuals, accruals, invoicing, staff costs).
- Project management certification such as CAPM, Prince2 Foundation or similar will be an advantage.
- Hands on use of CA Clarity PPM for reporting, resource management and forecasting will be an advantage.
- Financial and Banking industry know-how.
- Knowledge of Program and Portfolio Management processes.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience of dealing with senior management.
Building on our shared company values – accountability, expertise and partnership - NATEK's mission is to deliver high quality IT outsourcing and consulting services in the CEE region. Since 2004, our employees have been participating in projects for our partners from all over the world in various sectors, including finance and insurance, telecommunications, and IT infrastructure. NATEK has offices in Poland, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Thanks to a team of over 500 experts, including project managers, programmers and administrators, we are able to effectively support our partners.