- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
Flint is a provider of professional services including: Specialist Consultancy, Managed Services Specialist Resourcing to the telecommunications and IT sectors.
For our client, worldwide leader in innovative IT and networking technologies, we are currently looking for:
IT Project ManagerNumer ref.: Ref. No.: CISCO-PM
- Manages medium or support PMs manging large customer facing projects or multiple projects in an account or group of accounts.
- Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
- Provides leadership to project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners or subcontractors.
- Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of escalated project issues.
- Accountable for the Project Budget, Margins and completion within given timelines.
- Presents service business value to customers for new or existing business.
- Influences the customer in the assessment, planning and management of related network projects.
- May manage internal projects within Cisco. May manage project ongoing optimization service to deployed customer networks.
- Supports more junior team members
- Supports senior Project Managers and or Program Managers, also PM Community to further develop the PM/PGM role, processes and operations.
- May lead Project teams to deliver multiple, simultaneous projects that span across several business or technology areas.
- Fluent English
- 5-7 years of experience as Project Coordinator or Project Manager in an international environment
- Collaborative approach and effective communication skills
- Proactive, creative, innovative, and action-oriented entrepreneurial attitude
- Quick learner with ability to adapt to new situations
- Experience in working in a cross-functional environment