- Fabryczna 17, 90-346 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and Business Unit to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
- Defines the project requirements and manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role. Operates along Fujitsu Services working practices ensuring compliance with local project management policy and procedure
- Produces and coordinates materials and baselines during all phases of the project by careful planning and documentation
- Report to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
- Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties
- Ensures that formal review procedures are used. Manages the risks associated with the deliverables of the project in line with project management community standards.
- Ensures that the impact on the Business Units Profit & Loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board.
- Accountable for managing and tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
- Builds and manages the relationship with key stakeholders (customer, subcontractors and Fujitsu). Typically senior level manager and Project Board
- Excellent decision making and problem solving ability,
- Good Proficiency in Verbal and Written English including Technical Vocabulary
- German language would be an asset
- Ability to achieve excellence under time and stress pressure,
- Fluency in financial and budget management,
- Ability to share knowledge and leading knowledge transfers during the takeover of a new customer/project
- Strategic Thinking
- Excellent approach to business model
- Strong Customer Relationship – ability to establish quick working relationships with customer
- Excellent communication – ability to communicate clearly with customers, colleagues and managers
- Excellent problem solving – ability to fix issues, being resourceful, and not giving up easily
- Initiative to constantly improve solution methods, and solution times
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on business requirements
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.