private medical care
IT Project Manager
Lockheed Martin Global, Inc.
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- mobile work
- More than one vacancy
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Technology Project Manager to join our team.
If you are an experienced Project Manager with an IT background, ideally with a financial/budgetary understanding then we would love to hear from you.
As part of this vital role you will be required to manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
You will be required to review the status of projects and budgets; managing schedules and preparing status reports. You will assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. This will include the need for you to develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
Day to day responsibilities include:
• Running technical projects delivering to a range of customers.
• Act as the key liaison between the Lockheed Martin business stakeholders and the Regional IT team which includes Project Management Office, Infrastructure & Applications and the User Enablement Team.
• Day to day project delivery against requirements
• Meeting the high standards set by our customers
• Managing delivery activities across the engineering lifecycle (cradle to grave) spanning; concept definition and requirements, engineering through development, test, trials and release and subsequent support activity
• Developing and negotiating solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation, ensuring solutions are consistent with both customer and Lockheed Martin objectives and conform to regulated design and management criteria.
• The provision of agreed metrics and objective performance criteria in monitoring project performance
• Customer and stakeholder management
• Contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques, business and standards to enhance the business.
Proven Track Record in Project Delivery.
Agile, APMP or Prince 2 (or equivalent) with experience of operating in similar environments
Successful track record in the planning and delivery of challenging projects against tight timelines.
Extensive experience working in collaborative environments
Ability to develop customer intimacy quickly at all levels.
Strong presentation skills.
The ability to adapt behaviours and communication style which is reflective of different stakeholders and audiences.
Pro-active with strong self-motivation
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
Development opportunities we offer
soft skills training
space for experimenting
substantive support from technological leaders
technical knowledge exchange within the company
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
retirement pension plan
extra social benefits
Description of Business Environment:
Lockheed Martin's International Corporate and Enterprise IT units with employees located throughout the UK, Europe, Middle East provide support to all the LM International business areas within EMEA region.
This is an excellent position for someone who doesn’t want every day to look the same and to work a flexible work schedule across a 4-day week. With lots of hands-on interaction with the customer where you really have the chance to make a difference, you will have the chance to work on multiple projects, across various areas of the business.