We're a Polish development agency, on the market since 2011 and growing fast, providing web and mobile applications development, DevOps services, and big data consulting. We’re proud to have built a very experienced team with high coding standards. We deliver IT outsourcing services to small businesses, growing companies and enterprises around the world.
IT Project Manager (Remote / Office)
Salary: 7 000 - 12 000 PLN net/month
- Managing IT projects of various size, complexity and duration for our international clients; Salary:
- Maintaining effective communication and working relationships with customers from various time zones and distributed team members;
- Working with our existing and prospect clients to properly staff, plan and execute their innovative IT projects;
- Partnering with development, HR and sales departments to identify and prioritise opportunities that maximise business value and achieve our business goals;
- Taking ownership for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and handing-over of web, mobile, devops and site reliability projects;
- Working closely with our CEO and the business development team on new ideas, new company’s services and products.
- 3+ years of professional experience as an IT Project Manager;
- Proven IT project management experience in working with distributed teams and international clients from different time zones;
- Examples of successful delivery of IT projects, on time and on budget;
- Technical knowledge and the ability to advise clients in key aspects of IT project execution;
- Knowledge of project management tools and ticketing systems like Jira, Trello, GitHub;
- Knowledge of Agile, Kanban, Scrum methodologies;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks;
- Positive, proactive and can-do attitude;
- Preferred location: Trójmiasto or Warszawa.
What we offer
- Competitive salary with B2B contract;
- The opportunity to work with highly skilled colleagues from development, operations and management;
- Flexible working hours, option to work remotely or from an office;
- Premium health-care, accident insurance and sport program subscription;
- Your choice of hardware and software;
- Work-life balance, friendly atmosphere and no workstation screenshots.
We have an office available to our employees in Rzeszów, and we plan to open more in the Trójmiasto, Warszawa, Wrocław, Poznań and Kraków.
Find out what we have to offer and who we are. Don’t forget to check our blog!