IT Project Manager
SILENT EIGHT PTE. LTD.O firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank, to provide them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team, and today we are looking for an experienced and motivated IT Project Manager to help shape the strategy and vision of our cutting-edge, artificial intelligence-powered product related to Anti-Money Laundering.
- Managing activities for project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure
- Working collaboratively with Technical Lead, Business Analysts, Engineers and Data Scientists
- Creating, managing and tracking project documentation
- Determining and defining project deliverables and responsibilities among the project team
- Managing the day-to-day activities of projects, staff, and budget; communicating with project teams as necessary to ensure project deliverables are on schedule and within cost and quality parameters
- Communicating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders as needed in regards to project deliverables including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with sponsors
- Making decisions and communicating trade-offs and risks; drive key decisions across projects
- Performing an internal audit of project deliverables
- Resolving technical and functional issues
- Reporting to CTO on project progress
- May be required to travel to client sites for initial project meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ work experience as a Project Manager in the Information Technology Sector
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Experience or understanding of financial institution processes preferred
- Proficient in YouTrack, Microsoft Project, or JIRA
- Fully remote work environment within the international team
- An actual impact on how the biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Tech/IT conferences, meetups, and networking events
- Taking part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings, etc.
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of IT Project Manager under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that the above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to [email protected] from the e-mail address provided in your application.