IT Project Manager (Wealth & Personal Banking IT, Open Banking)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
(Wealth & Personal Banking IT, Open Banking)
Big Bank Funding. FinTech Thinking.
Our technology teams in the UK work closely with HSBC’s global businesses to help design and build digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world, to bank quickly, simply and securely. We also run and manage our IT infrastructure, data centres and core banking systems that power the world’s leading international bank.
Our multi-disciplined teams include: front and back end developers, IT architects, infrastructure specialists, product experts as well as project and programme managers.
We work in small, agile teams with colleagues spread all over the world.
Brief overview of the business areas
In today’s digital world, HSBC needs to continuously develop innovative ways of customer interaction with our products and services. We are building new technology and enhancing our existing systems and offerings, to allow us to maximise the benefits of the latest technological advancements and trends.
This role will be within the Third-Party Services team. Third Party Services is focused on identifying and working with some of the most interesting external vendors from around the world to provide cutting edge products to the wider bank and our more than 40 million global customers.
One of our most strategic products is a global digital identity validation & authentication service that provides any market with the ability to verify a person’s identity, via an API integration. We partner with a selection of third-party vendors to deliver real time identity and anti-impersonation checks as part of a digital journey.
Our product enables customer to capture their government issued identity document (including passport, driver’s license, national ID card) and verifies the document’s authenticity. This is then combined with fully digital anti-impersonation check.
Our identity verification service is now live across multiple markets and available to customers across multiple journeys. There is a deep product roadmap which includes extensive data-driven optimisation of the product, creating new features, boosting the overall effectiveness of the platform and to deploying the solution across multiple HSBC markets.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for progressing IT Governance required to roll out products to various markets
- Helping to produce artefacts to attain sign off for vendors and solutions
- Managing and tracking progress of signoffs
- Manage delivery across multiple teams according to jointly agreed plans
- Managing Risks and Issues to closure
- Champion agile and lean principles, while creating a culture of continuous improvement
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations
- Working closely with Project Managers and Delivery Managers to ensure that delivery commitments are met
What you will bring to the role:
To be successful in this role you should have proven experience within the Technology sector with knowledge of the following skills:
- Familiarisation with IT and cloud infrastructure concepts
- Proven track record of IT delivery using Agile and/or DevOps methodology within a Digital environment
- Prior experience of working with Digital technology and/or large complex systems
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Experience of using JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and seeing them through to conclusion
- Ability to explain technical issues to non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter approach
- Organized and methodical
- Excellent organisational skills
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]