sharing the costs of sports activities
IT Quality Engineer
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
- Łopuszańska 95, Włochy, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Live cooperation: You work closely with internal BOSCH customers to improve the quality of new products and services in the area of development and operation. You are open for new trends in IT. You enjoy to work in multi-national and multi-cultural teams.
Shape the future: You will be part of IT projects in innovative areas like AIoT, Manufacturing IT and Automation.
Use creativity and freedom: You are responsible for the initiation, coordination and method support of internal continuous improvement initiatives. You support IT projects with individual quality management consulting giving advice for the best and efficient approaches.
Create something new: You will support in further development of quality approach in Bosch IT projects.
Assume responsibility: Together with the development team, you are responsible for quality in best in class Bosch IT products.
Personality: flexible, able to work in a team, resilient, self-motivated, confident in appearance, interculturally open and strong in communication and assertiveness.
Working method: structured, proactive, analytical and independent.
Experience and know-how: 3+ years of relevant professional experience in the area of software development including roll-out, product approval or operation as well as in product design. Process quality management and project management skills are desirable.
Enthusiasm: enjoyment of work in a dynamic and innovative environment
Education: completed degree with a focus in information technology (Computer Science etc.) or similar qualification.
Languages: very good written and spoken English, German language is desirable.
What we offer
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
• Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
• Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
• Referral Bonus Program
• Copyright costs for IT employees
• Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
• Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
• On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
• Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
• Language courses
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Multisport card and sports teams
• Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
• Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
• Discounts for Bosch products
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
Massage services at the office
Summer and winter activities for children
Phone interview with a recruiter
Meeting with a direct manager
Meeting with a higher level manager
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.