At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
IT Quality Senior Analyst - Test Automation
Work place: Wrocław
- Work with business analyst to understand business use cases, determine feasibility of requirements and convert them in automated scripts.
- Develop and create testing data needed to execute automated test cases.
- Document and review test results working closely with developers and business analysts to resolve reported issues.
- Work on automation scripting to develop automated test cases to increase regression coverage as well as new functionality testing.
- Execute automated test cases.
- Provide testing feedback in all areas, paying close attention to high risk areas and communicating testing concerns.
- Ensure high quality in all deliverables: software, automated test scripts, bug cases, automation plans, and documented results.
- Become a subject matter expert on existing and new features ensuring you can fully test, review logs for troubleshooting and create new and update existing test cases.
- Analyze existing features and test cases and consider areas where new test cases should be created or existing cases modified to have a better coverage of the feature
- Experience with Agile practices and implementing automation in agile process with sprint synchronization.
- Perform software configurations and deployments to manage testing system for successful testing results.
- Recommends options for improvements on current software QA processes and tools
Preferred Master’s or Bachelor’s degree
Minimum of 2 years of experience in automation testing, SAP projects
- Understanding of software QA tools, methodologies, processes (SDLC) and technologies.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving and performance analysis skill with experience in handling software QA issues including automated testing processes.
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be well organized, demonstrate initiative and able to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to adapt quickly in dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong organization and time management skills with ability to manage multiple testing objectives simultaneously
- Experience with SAP, Legacy applications
- Deep understanding of software QA tools, methodologies, processes (SDLC) and technologies.
- Experience with Agile process and methodology
- Ability to troubleshoot and/or resolve, including escalation, of complex issues.
- Excellent analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirements.
- Experience working in off shore / on shore model
- Analytical skills
- Experience working with testing tools like HP Quality Center
- Practical knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
- SQL practical application
- Awareness of International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) standard
- Basic programming skills
- Nice to have: experience with Worksoft Certify, Selenium
- Attractive compensation
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Retirement scheme
- Multisport card
- Opportunity to work globally as part of an international organization
- Work in a dynamic, respectful, inclusive and friendly environment with open door policy
- Unique organizational culture focused on collaboration and problem solving
- Professional training and onboarding package