At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
IT Quality Senior Analyst - Testing
Work place: Wrocław
- Provide quality review and feedback for internal clients, including peer review and independent reviews of structured deliverables following established Quality Standards in support of one or more functional areas.
- Review Requirements, Design Documents, Test Assets, and Test Results for adherence to established Quality Standards and provide clear feedback and guidance to the owning teams.
- Establish knowledge and expertise in Quality processes and documentation standards
- Provide input toward continuous improvement of Quality processes and standards
- Review core deliverables including requirements, design documents, test cases, and test results
- Provide clear, timely, and actionable feedback as a result of independent reviews
- Work directly with functional teams to provide guidance and coaching on the Quality process and deliverable quality standards
- Builds knowledge in assigned functional/process area (e.g. Finance, HR, Sourcing)
- Builds strong knowledge of application software under test (e.g. SAP, Legacy applications)
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in the Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering fields
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance (e.g. Testing, Quality Reviews)
- Knowledge of core deliverables across the standard Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements, functional design, test assets, and test results.
- Knowledge of Software Testing terminology (e.g. Black Box testing; White Box testing; Unit Test; Functional Test)
- Knowledge of structured Software Testing practices
- Min. 3 years professional experience in the IT field, with strongest preference for direct experience in Software Testing or IT Quality
- SAP experience is beneficial
- Proficient and fluent in English for all written and verbal communication
- Experience working in a validated software environment with Standard Operating Procedures - nice to have
- Experience with any of the process areas supported, and especially hands-on experience with SAP or other packaged software applications in these process areas (e.g. Customer Facing; Manufacturing; Warehouse operations; Finance) - nice to have
- Attractive compensation
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Retirement scheme
- Multisport Card
- Work in a dynamic, respectful, inclusive and friendly environment with open door policy
- Unique organizational culture focused on collaboration and problem solving
- Opportunity to develop your career in a new organizational structures