Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
Opstalent is a software development & multi-lingual company created by young, ambitious and open for new challenges people as well as by experienced professionals, who are always there to share their knowledge. Our culture is really important for us and we focus on our 5Hs (Honest, Humble, Happy, Helpful, Healthy) to create a pleasant and human environment for everyone that we work with - internally and externally. We are small, cozy flexible - and we have one of the coolest offices in Wroclaw. We are very committed to work as well and we are creating software for some of the world's most innovative companies. Wanna be part of something great?
- Provide excellent recruitment experience to our candidates
- Be an advocate of the Opstalent brand
- Take ownership of new roles, delivering end-to-end recruitment
- Stakeholder and client management
- Advise clients and internal stakeholders on recruitment matters and the local IT market
- Take part in F2F interviews, feedback and offers
- Be a backup for the Team Leader
- Source new candidates in creative and human ways
- Experience in IT recruitment
- Experience dealing directly with external clients and hiring managers
- Sourcing strategy skills - ability to source and network using multiple channels, prioritizing the most relevant ones based on requirements and needs
- Passion for sourcing - knowledge is not enough, you need to like it as well :)
- Good overall understanding of the local IT market
- Understanding that quality > quantity
- Fluent English
- No senseless recruitment KPIs
- Brilliant international team
- Large amount of trust and lots of flexibility
- Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team, with proper feedback
- Internal events on regular basis. Get yourself to develop your skills and share knowledge
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit
- Life insurance plan to give you a sense of security and stability
- Work–life balance culture
- Comfortable workspace, free snacks and goodies
- Awesome team building events (parties, happy Fridays with keg beer and board games)
Still hungry for more info?
Contact your recruiter Gui Lozano right away at [email protected] and ask about everything you want to know!
By choosing to apply you agree on:
1. Processing of your personal data by Opstalent Spółka z o.o. Sp. k. for the purpose of the recruitment process. This consent enables processing of any additional data provided in your application, including processing and sharing of your personal data with Opstalent clients and partners across the European Union in the current recruitment process.
2. If you want us to keep your CV in our database, add the following consent in the CV: " I agree with the processing by OpsTalent spółka z o.o. Sp.k. personal data contained in my recruitment application for future recruitment purposes" Your profile will be stored in our database for a period of 2 years. This consent allows the processing of data provided in the application, including the processing and sharing of personal data to customers and partners of OpsTalent throughout the European Union in future recruitment processes
3. Processing and usage of your personal image by Opstalent Spółka z o.o. Sp.k. in the recruitment processes (valid if you attached a photo in your CV).
The Controller of personal data is Opstalent Spółka z o.o. Sp. k. with registered office at Ślężna 132 53-111 Wrocław, Poland.
Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR).
You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection. Please contact us via email here: [email protected] if any of the above cases concern you.