IT Recruitment Specialist
Ref no: POL000GV
EY GDS is proud to announce opening of a new role in the Recruitment Team in Warsaw.
What can be more exciting than contributing to the growth of a renowned company and Employer of Choice?
We will hire an IT recruiter whose daily support will be highly beneficial in growing the IT teams and strengthening EY GDS brand in Warsaw market. Join the Recruitment Team to help us build an agile, expertise team, in strong cooperation with business.
With developing the recruitment team in Warsaw, we are looking for a recruiter who have some practical knowledge of recruiting in IT area. If you’re interested in developing your recruitment skills and working in a business environment, this is a role for you. You can expect a day-to-day exposure to a global working environment and the support of experts from recruitment team in Wrocław and Warsaw locations.
Your key responsibilities
Your key mission will be supporting the recruitment needs for GDS Poland in IT area. Just imagine the influence of your responsibilities on the success of growing our company in Warsaw. By being principle point of contact to the Hiring Manager and taking candidates through the process with passion, you will have an influence on the relationship with the business and contribute to the global recruitment success. Your further responsibilities will cover the following areas:
Skills and attributes for success
- Leading end to end IT recruitment projects
- You will be building and strengthening relationships with hiring managers through ongoing resource planning
- Facilitating the interview and offer process will be one of your tasks
- Actively seeking out fresh and original sourcing strategies will enable you to stay up to date with what is happening on the market
- Identifying recruitment/sourcing process improvements which will help not only you but the whole team to deliver even better and more efficient process
To qualify for the role you must have
- Your excellent communication skills will help you build and maintain strong working relationships
- Being a team player who can also plan and deliver independently is a key success factor for this role, as well as presenting proactive and collaborative approach
- Thanks to your experience in client facing roles you will be able to deliver excellent client service
- Up to 2 years of experience in recruitment in IT area
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong customer focus and the ability to manage stakeholder relationships
- Positive, can-do attitude and independency
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills – able to handle conflict situations and resolve issues
- Cultural sensitivity, capability of handling interactions with a “global mindset”