- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Acxiom is a recognized global leader in marketing services and technology. Company was founded in 1969, headquartered in the United States with offices in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and China. Our data and technology have transformed marketing – giving our clients the power to successfully manage audiences, personalize customer experiences and create profitable customer relationships. We deliver campaigns to 127 countries in more than two dozen different languages.
We are currently looking for:
In this position you will be working with the global Cyber Defence and Director of Security Engineering, providing internal consultation and the periodic review of controls and compliance programs. This role is accountable for the ongoing assessment/audit of Acxiom security and compliance controls, identifying weaknesses in the system and assessing the strength of compensating controls to ensure confidentiality and integrity of data. Partnering with the Regional Privacy Officer and Chief Security & Compliance Officer, you will ensure technical guidance for annual audits and compliance (i.e., ISO, HITRUST) assessments, as well as maintain annual policies, standards and training programs.
If you’re a business-minded technical, cyber defence and forensic analyst who cares about Information Security principles of availability, integrity and confidentiality, then this job is for you!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide monthly training on Acxiom security and compliance policies and related security expectations
- Consult with management, IT team, Sales and Engineering to identify automated controls to address compliance requirements
- Provide consistent responses to external requests for security information from auditors, RFPs, clients, and other sources
- Manage and coordinate internal and external audits to provide consistent communications with both technical teams and auditors
- Work with management and technical teams to develop remediation plans in response to identified audit and security issues including development and oversight of project plans to verify that issues are remediated
- In-depth knowledge of relevant legislation, codes of practice, guidance and operating procedures such as GDPR, ISO 27001/2 and PCI-DSS
- Complete course that commensurate with duties (CISM, CRISC, CISA, CISSP, PCI, etc.)
- Familiarity with data protection (encryption, access control, database storage, etc.)
- Ability to understand penetration testing, vulnerability an intrusion detection/prevention, network segmentation and related practices
- Understanding technical concepts, application security, software and system development lifecycle
- Proficient of audit types, practices, risk assessment, security audit controls, compliance processes
- Very good English language skills, written and spoken
Acxiom Associates enjoy:
- Permanent contract (Umowa o pracę) from the very beginning
- Private health care/ Life insurance
- On-site English classes
- Training - professional certificates, webinars, classroom trainings
- Online access to thousands of technical ebooks (Books 24x7, Safari Books Online) and trainings (SkillsSoft)
- Fun rooms with a pool table, darts, football table, playstation and board games
We reserve the right to contact only the candidates we are interested in.