- Polna 11, 00-633 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
PwC Advisory Financial Crime Unit (FCU) team provides services related to the international financial sector legislation, primarily for Financial Institutions from Western Europe and the United States. PwC Advisory Financial Crime Unit’s objective is to provide robust client due diligence checks related to various Anti Money Laundering (AML) procedures, such as Know Your Customer (KYC), Transaction Monitoring and FATCA.
Currently we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of:
This role will be part of the Cyber Security team dedicated to Cybersecurity governance and process optimization, as well as Information Security management. Additionally, the team focuses mainly on public institutions and state-owned companies in PL and CEE.
Within the role you will be involved in analysis, project development and delivery as well as occasionally in business development and sales. You will be a part of a wide cyber security team and cooperate with other team members.
Our perfect candidate should have some experience in the ICT area, preferably in security audits or implementing information security systems.
- Participation in cybersecurity audits and maturity assessment, applying reference frameworks,
- Design and implement information security management system,
- Support other teams in implementing Risk, Governance, Compliance controls,
- Present technical material in a clear organized briefing to both technical and non-technical personnel,
- Support in business development both locally and regionally,
- Maintain current knowledge of international (ISO, NIST), european (Directives, ENISA) and local standards and requirements (UKSC) from the field of cybersecurity.
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate a passion for this type of work
- Between 1 and 3 years of experience in any of the following: Software lifecycle process, IT audits, security audits, information security management,
- General knowledge of all cybersecurity domains: identify, protect, detect, respond, recover (NIST CSF)
- Working previously in or for public sector or state-owned company would be an asset,
- Good English language skills (spoken and written).
What we offer?
- Participation in projects for leading Polish and international clients,
- Development of technical skills through working with SMEs from different industries,
- Development of expert knowledge through participation in training of solution producers, events and industry conferences,
- Clear career development path,
- Private medical care for employees and their families,
- A rich package of social benefits (including Multisport card),
- Convenient location in Warsaw city centre.