- aleja Grunwaldzka 103a, 80-236 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Your focus will be on:
- IT Security at an operational level
- IT Security incident response
- Contributing to the ever ongoing development in IT environments e.g. Cloud solutions and Hybrid solutions
- Contributing to determining the daily direction and future direction of the security infrastructure and cloud solutions
- Performing risk assessment of information systems and infrastructure components at Arla production sites globally (20-30 travel days/yr)
- Develop appropriate risk treatment and mitigation options to address security risks identified during risk assessments
- Maintaining and developing IT architecture principles and best practices in operational IT security, in close cooperation with Arla Architects
- Working closely with vendors and Arla PMO to design new security solutions, contributing with your knowledge and business insight
- You will act as a Subject Matter Expert in applying and evaluating security and share your technical understanding of common IT security areas.
What competences we are looking for?
You work in a structured way, delivering to a high quality and are always oriented towards finding the best solutions. You enjoy a broad touch, and it is natural for you to take responsibility and make decisions. You exude professional self-confidence, as a skilled sparring partner on security issues. Teamwork across borders comes naturally to you and you enjoy learning and developing skills while sharing your knowledge and experience within your field of expertise. Your inherent flexibility and adaptive nature helps you to handle the ever-changing needs of a dynamic FMCG company. You are well-informed on security industry trends, mitigation techniques and security technologies, with the ability to translate technical vulnerabilities into business risk terminology for business units, recommending corrective actions.
- You should be at CISSP level with experience in a similar IT security role, preferably within a global IT installation.
- Experience with operational IT security and IT risk management
- Experience with IT security incident response processes and threat hunting
- Experience and knowledge of information security technologies (i.e. firewalls, IDS/IPS, DMZ, access controls, penetration testing, risk and vulnerability assessment, investigative techniques, authentication systems).
- You know how to engage with providers in the areas of Security, Datacenter/Cloud and Network operations
- Experience with Microsoft Hybrid Infrastructure and related Security Components, including deep knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Hands-on knowledge with ITIL processes
Finally - working and communicating in English is natural for you as well as creating long lasting relationships both internally and externally.
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions - whatever they may be.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes for most of our recruitments to enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.
what can you expect from us
knowledge and drive to perform