At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
IT Senior Analyst - Network Security
Work place: Wrocław
- Responsibility for managing the Security Technology Services tickets for security applications. This requires a high level understanding of how many technologies work together including: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Single Sign-on, Group Policy, RADIUS, etc.
- Process DNS and DHCP Requests.
- Process Certificate Requests.
- Support Network Access Control team during prestaging and cutovers.
- Participate in a global collaborative team.
- Vulnerability management of STS servers as needed.
- Monitoring and responding to automated alerts and metrics.
- Serve in an on-call rotation, including evening or weekend hours.
- Manage reporting of service level metrics.
- Other duties as required by the STS team manager.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited institution OR High School diploma/GED or higher AND minimum three (3) years of IT experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of IT Security experience.
- Prefer 3-5 years of experience with system administration for a large-scale Active Directory infrastructure (~20,000+ users).
- Working with BlueCat for IP Address Management, DNS, and DHCP.
- Intermediate knowledge of Security Administration, Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Kerberos, group policy, LDAP.
- Knowledge of and experience with security best practices and technologies.
- Knowledge of Incident, Problem, Change and Release management.
- Experience scripting system administration tasks in PowerShell or VBScript.
- Knowledge of virtualization (VMware), NAS/SAN storage.
- Working knowledge of Linux desirable.
- Knowledge of networking, including DNS and firewalls.
- Attractive compensation.
- Private medical care.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement scheme.
- Multisport card.
- Opportunity to work globally as part of an international organization.
- Work in a dynamic, respectful, inclusive and friendly environment with open door policy.
- Unique organizational culture focused on collaboration and problem solving.
- Professional training and onboarding package.