- Żwirki i Wigury 16C, 02-143 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
At Schenker Technology Center (Warsaw), you are part of a global logistics and IT network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move!
The IT Service Desk Group Coordinator is responsible managing the first level support in the IT Service Desk and distributes incidents and service requests to IT Service Desk Agents (SDA) and Local IT Service Support Specialists. Ensure that first level support activities follow agreed procedures that tickets are being identified, registered and categorized into incidents, problem tickets are created if appropriate and service requests. The Group Coordinator gathers information to enable incident resolution, promptly applying corrective actions, deliver standard services (request fulfillment) and forwarding within the incident process to subsequent responsibilities. This position will deputize for the Hub or Satellite manager and must be able to effectively lead staff.
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Responding to first level support requests via multiple sources such as phone and email. Capturing call data into the incident management tool
- Distribution of tickets according to knowledge depth
- Ensure equal distribution of workload to all available SDA and Local IT Service Support Specialists
- Track SDA- and Local IT Service Support Specialists-availability for ticket assignment
- Communication with IT Users in a courteous and professional manner
- Diagnoses client problems relying mainly on checklists and training
- Identification of recurring problems and notification of team members
- Assisting in the resolution of application, hardware and software problems
- Awareness of service level agreement targets
- Communicates service procedures to IT Users
- Escalate when necessary to line management
- Track incident status and inform users regarding status
- Get approval for incident resolution / request fulfilment from user
- Resolution of complex incidents and incidents not only resolvable by SOP’s / SDA’s
- Guidance of experience level 1 Service Desk Agents and Local IT Service Support Specialists
- Leads the team by resource planning, individual performance appraisal, allocation of resources for projects and/or services
- Deputize for Hub Manager
- Qualified IT specialist (apprenticeship)
- 5+ years of experience of ITIL Service Desk operations
- ITIL Certification desirable
- HDI or SDI Team Lead certification
- Working knowledge of basic hardware and software products
- Fluent in English language skills (verbal & written)
- Strong understanding and openness for different cultures
- Having an impact. In our team every opinion matters. We are inviting everyone to bring their ideas along because we think that it helps us to create the best products possible.
- Minor benefits for you to enjoy. Holiday bonus, subsidies to private healthcare, sports cards, cinema, and theatre tickets, group insurance.
- Great atmosphere. Awesome people, foosball and after work beer is at your disposal.
- Challenges. We are not afraid of challenges because they are fun to solve.
- Development. We are offering you not just a job but the place where you can professionally and personally grow
- Open Communication. We strongly believe that good communication is at the core of all successful companies. That’s what we cultivate in our company as well.