We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? We at MAHLE are a leading international supplier to the automotive industry. With our products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as solutions for electric vehicles, we address all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology. Today, some 77 000 employees work on innovative products at 170 locations and 16 research and development centers. Working together, we optimize existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, we are making an important contribution – for a better climate, with every second vehicle statistically.
Share professional know-how, develop ideas and take on responsibility.
At MAHLE Shared Services Poland Sp. z o.o. as:
IT Service Desk Specialist with German language
Would you like to take on responsible tasks?
- First Line of Support (Mail, Web, Call) for internal users with regards to their hardware and software related issues
- Ensure incidents and requests are accurately logged, assigned, tracked and responded to in a timely manner, in line with agreed SLA’s; provision of timely communications and maintenance of ownership until closure
- Collaboration with various projects & stakeholders
- Identify service improvement opportunities to key service management stakeholders
- Further development and maintenance of existing knowledge database
Impress us with your professional and personal skills:
- Fluent German and communicative English
- Proven experience in a Help Desk/Service Desk or Customer Service role
- Good skills in MS Windows + Office
- Basic understanding of IT principles and most commonly supported systems
- Readiness to work on shift working pattern and weekend basis
- Customer and result orientation
- Teamwork, strong communication skills and flexibility
- Ability to think logically to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues
Nice to have:
- Completed or during professional education in IT scope
- ITIL Foundation certificate or knowledge
- Familiar with Lotus Notes and SAP
- Passion to learn new concepts, technologies and processes
If you join us you will:
- Get attractive salary package (incl. private medical care program, multisport, group insurance)
- Become a part of a new startup company where we care a lot about a great working atmosphere
- Have a possibility to work for well-known brand, a leader in Automotive industry whose products are highly recognized worldwide
See what we can offer you!
We offer excellent development opportunities tailored to your individual requirements which are backed by regular feedback meetings and a comprehensive qualification scheme. We value a job well done and are therefore interested in working with you on a long-term basis. We specifically promote your potential and also offer performance-related remuneration and a flexible working model for whatever phase of your life you are in.
Start your journey – with us.