QVC, the world's leading video and ecommerce retailer, have opened our new ‘State-of-the-Art’ Global Business Services center in Krakow. QVC’s Global Business Services center is an exciting new member of the QVC family that offers world-class Finance, HR, IT and Legal services to QVC team members in Germany, France, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States. Our GBS Centre is an exceptional facility, with an efficient and remarkable design and culture. Right now, we are looking for the brightest mind and top talent to ensure the Centre’s success. At QVC, you will find exciting career paths and opportunities.
IT Service Desk Supervisor
- Being a part of the IT Team and will have exposure to our global business and how we work across a variety of markets including, the US, UK, Germany, Italy and France.
- Open and trusted teamwork in which we value fun along the way.
- Competitive benefits that include private medical care, life insurance, multisport.
- Casual atmosphere and all of that you will experience in our modern office.
- Leads and develops a team of associates. Ensure they are coached and motivated to their full potential.
- Monitors day-to-day service desk activity and recommends modifications as required. Leads and supports the activities of Service Desk staff including shifting planning, work load balancing and ongoing supervision. Provides input for performance assessments.
- Maintains and applies an in-depth knowledge of systems, applications and related support systems in order to diagnose and resolve end user problems
- Following established guidelines and expectations, responds to calls, questions and/or problems related to systems or hardware in a timely and efficient manner. Logs questions and problems and records actions taken in the Ticketing System (HP Service Manager).
- Acts as a senior support resource for service desk staff in resolving client issues. Works closely with all IT tiered support personnel and related technical areas to resolve client problems.
- Assists GBS IT Services Lead with hiring section personnel. Provides input for performance assessments and service level agreement meetings.
- Works with GBS IT Services Lead to establish service levels and manage the automated call distribution system to ensure that appropriate service levels are met. Actively works to ensure staff adhere to all service desk processes and procedures.
- Analyzes trends in service desk activity and works closely with GBS IT Services Lead to respond to issues/concerns.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are able to fluently communicate in English
- Have the ability to lead a process and be a subject matter expert in it.
- Are available to work shifts
- Have a seasoned understanding of network connectivity and infrastructure, including wireless and remote access.
- Utilize a broad range of technical support products and technologies to resolve difficult technical issues.
- Have negotiation skills.
- Have the ability to document processes in a clear and concise manner for team members and other departments to understand.
- Have 2+ years of IT Service Desk Experience
- Have at least 1 year of experience in people management
- Being a part of the international IT team and exposure to our global business and how we work across a variety of markets including, the US, UK, Germany, Italy and France.
- Open and trusted teamwork in which we value fun along the way
- Casual atmosphere and all of that you will experience in our modern office
- Competitive benefits that include among others private medical care, life insurance, multisport