- WrocławWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
At Smith+Nephew, global medical technology company, we design and make technology that takes the limits off living, and we help healthcare professionals achieve the same goal. Together we improve life, while also improving performance. This formed the basis for our purpose, #LifeUnlimited, and our culture pillars of Care, Collaboration and Courage.
Care means that we show empathy and understanding for each other, our customers and patients.
Collaboration means we work together as a team, based on mutual trust and respect.
Courage is about continuous learning, innovation and accountability.
Currrently we are looking for someone to join our Wrocław’s centre on position of:
IT Service Desk Team Leader, who will lead the team to ensure customer satisfaction that meets KPIs and business users' expectations. S/he will provide a well-structured and performance oriented working environment in which the team is customer focused, motivated and feels encouraged to take on new challenges and improve their skills. The IT Service Desk Team Leader will effectively manage, coach and motivate the team - act as a role model, identifying strengths in each individual team member and helping develop career paths, aligning with roles and opportunities within wider business. Complete Mid-year and yearly reviews, assessing staff performance and act as a day-to-day escalation point for the managed team, identifying unique skills within team staff and ensuring they are properly supported and coached. S/he will manage succession and shadowing planning and develop relationships with the GBS Service Management and IT teams, identifying opportunities to improve operations and processes.
- proactively manage team performance and ensure individual workload levels are appropriate
- recommend and implement action plans as appropriate to proactively improve service
- work with IT and GBS Managers globally in planning and executing service changes and improvements
- monitor the quality of the service and drive continuous improvement
- day to day management activities, including visual management sessions with the team
- monitoring and management of third party suppliers performance ensuring success of IT Service Desk function
- train and coach staff to use existing processes, including ITIL knowledge management, to deliver efficient service to the customer base
- identify potential process improvements
- ensure that all HR, labor law compliance, quality etc. processes are effectively executed
- work with Peers and Management to ensure that shift rotas are create and that any staffing issues are resolved before affecting Service Operations,
- timely communication of process and organization changes to the team
- 2-3 years people management experience
- professional experience at a senior level within Customer Service Centre or wider business environment.
- fluent spoken and written English
- time/task management, attention to detail
- conflict management, decision making
- communicating, presentation, influencing
- staff acquisition, leadership conduct, managing & developing others
- planning & organizing, managing & controlling
- requirements assessment, analytical problem solving
- developing competence in own area through training, development and experience
- prioritize and organize own work to deliver to agreed deadlines and KPIs
- ability to define the need for new resources within a business context
- management style that balances business & people management objectives
- ability to delegate to others as required to achieve business goals
- ability to give feedback in a balanced manner
- ability to design and implement changes to processes and methods
- ability to effectively manage small sized service improvement plans & tasks through to an agreed conclusion with the assistance of senior personnel
- Private health care | multisport card | life insurance
- Subsidies for trainings | postgraduate studies
- Annual bonus | sharesave plan | going extra miles program
- Subsidized meals and fruits | integration parties
- Possibility of working remotely | flexible working hours
- possibilities to grow within company
- Caring, collaborative and courageous business environment
- Relaxation zones in the modern workplace