- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
ZF is a global technology company and supplies systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility. With its comprehensive technology portfolio, the company offers integrated solutions for established vehicle manufacturers, mobility providers and start-up companies in the fields of transportation and mobility. ZF continually enhances its systems in the areas of digital connectivity and automation in order to allow vehicles to see, think and act.
In 2018, ZF achieved sales of €36.9 billion. The company has a global workforce of 149,000 with approximately 230 locations in 40 countries. ZF invests over six percent of its sales in research and development annually.
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
We are looking for a new colleague in the IT Service Management Department at our location in Czestochowa, Gliwice or Lodz.
- End-to-end responsibility for production systems in the EMEA region and integration of ZF I4.0 strategies
- Rollout, integration and commissioning of machines, assembly lines and critical production systems and control technology as well as overall connection of plants and machines
- Support for standardization of ZF plant applications (MES, SCADA, connectivity)
- Cooperation with internal and external IT experts on technical issues and developments
- Application of the Incident, Problem and Change Management System
- Successfully completed degree in automation engineering / IT or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in a manufacturing environment with strong IT affinity (SQL, C, .NET, Web Technologies)
- In-depth knowledge of automation technology (e.g.: Siemens Step 7 or similar) and understanding of ITIL V3 principles and processes
- Strong communication skills; confident in communicating with all internal organizational levels and external partners
- Fluent English (German would be an advantage)
- Working for an international field-leader guaranteeing career growth
- Class A facilities in our IT centre in Czestochowa
- Relocation packake to Czestochowa
- Private medical cover & My Benefit
- Flexible working hours and home office