private medical care
IT Service Manager (ISDM: Infrastructure Service Delivery Management)
NORDEA Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
- offer expired 25 days ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor, team manager
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
Maintaining high performance levels for service-related processes, and implementing improvement activities wherever necessary
Supporting high level issues connected with incidents, coordinating with resolution parties, and establishing effective communication between stakeholders for post-incident reviews
Ensuring that procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding service delivery
Developing a deep understanding of projects to gain insights into the scope of service delivery
Maintaining knowledge of IE Platforms
Taking accountability for service delivery performance execution, meeting customer expectations, and in collaboration with Project Management driving future demand
Ensuring that agreed Run and Build Services are delivered according to the contract
Running daily follow ups on Supplier Performance
Recommending methods of improvement and seeing that actions are implemented
Providing accurate and regular reports to the management on performance of the service delivery
Administrating consultant related tasks under Technology Tower
Supporting consultant related escalations
Managing onboarding and offboarding of consultants and their yearly evaluation
Supporting Risk Management within the Tower
Conducting frequent QRAs and translate re-occurring issues into risks
Participating and supporting the PI planning Meetings per Technology including related Agile Framework Meetings
Experience in supplier management and third-party-provided services
Experience working in a diverse, large-scale environment
retirement pension plan
Training access to Udemy platform, English courses
Modern office and equipment
Attractive benefit package
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Infrastructure Service Delivery Mgmt team. We add value by creating processes for adequate Supplier performance in accordance to Nordea's standards, optimizing costs concerning IT Services provided by the Supplier, reporting Supplier performance measurement processes (SL/KPI) and working on Innovation through technology. As IT Service Manager (ISDM: Infrastructure Service Delivery Management) you'll play a valuable role in monitoring supplier's performance levels for the platforms and technologies in scope.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best - and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
* Have exceptional customer-facing skills
* Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of escalation procedures, incident management, and other disciplines related to service delivery and have certain mastery of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) principles
* Have strong organizational and influence skills
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Are ready to demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude
* Display crisis management and problem-solving skills
* Have basic Agile knowledge
* Present knowledge in one of the tower specific areas:
1. Compute: basic understanding of Data Center Operations and Operating Systems, basic VMware/virtualization understanding, practical knowledge of maintenance (vulnerability, security baseline, lifecycle management)
2. Database: basic knowledge of databases and their infrastructure), practical knowledge of platform maintenance (vulnerability, security baseline, lifecycle management)
3. Network: basic platform knowledge (firewall, loadbalancer), practical knowledge of platform maintenance (vulnerability, security baseline, lifecycle management)
4. Cloud & Automation: basic understanding in the support of service orchestration and self-service platforms
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
NORDEA Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank. We are helping our customers realise their dreams and aspirations – and we have done that for 200 years. We want to make a real difference for our customers and the communities where we operate – by being a strong and personal financial partner.
Would you like to help Nordea in maintaining high performance level for its platforms? We are now looking for a IT Service Manager (ISDM: Infrastructure Service Delivery Management) to account for service delivery performance execution and drive collaboration with the supplier.
At Nordea, we know our customers' needs are changing - and we're deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We're creating an agile environment where we're harnessing the power of technology - one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you'll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.