- Czerwone Maki 84, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #215030BR
Job Type: Full Time
Numer ref.: 215030BR
We are looking for someone like you to:
- extend our collection of application templates currently featuring reference implementations for Java-based RESTful service providers, web service providers (SOAP), and front-ends based on React and TypeScript,
- be part of an agile team and flexibly taking over roles in a Scrum or Kanban setup,
- deliver software complying to highest standards regarding design and code quality as well applying industry good practices regarding build, test and deployment automation,
- write software documentation and user guides and support teams making use of the provided application template and blueprints,
- collaborate closely with our colleagues from CTO to ensure compliance with the latest UBS architecture principles, and
- give presentations and lead workshops to promote the use of the team's services within the developer community.
You’ll be working within Wealth Management and Personal Banking & Corporates IT Development. We plan and lead IT projects in the area of Channels & Workbenches and create solutions for our clients and client advisors.
MOAP is located in the IT Foundation. The MOAP team engineers templates and blueprints that help to create new and enhance existing applications. Templates can be instantiated quickly, provide working examples, demonstrate good practices at UBS IT and come with extensive documentation. Blueprints provide working examples and a description on how to solve a specific problem.
- know fundamental web standards such as HTTP, and concepts such as REST,
- a deep understanding of frameworks such as Spring/Spring Boot, React and Hibernate,
- experience with JSON, XML and associated technologies,
- worked with continuous integration build servers,
- implemented automated unit and integration tests,
- worked on and developed for various platforms (e.g. Windows, Linux, iOS, Android),
- a good understanding of software versioning tools (e.g. Git),
- successfully performed pair programming and code reviews,
- used wiki-like tools such as Confluence,
- fundamental experience in designing secure, robust and scalable frontend and Java backend applications,
- a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile methodologies, and
- experience with software development in enterprise environments,
- a graduate degree in software engineering.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."