- Ważna jeszcze 6 dnido: 15 lip 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
IT Solution Architect - Supply Chain Solutions
NR REF.: 1138901
What you’ll need to succeed
What you’ll get in return
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."
PANDORA is looking for a highly motivated IT Solution Architect with strong supply chain domain experience and a proven track record within delivering IT supply chain solutions. The position will be located in the new Warsaw Pandora IT office.
With several strategic projects within the supply chain space you will enter into an important area of the business, with three separate supply chains. As PANDORA manufactures and sells jewellery the supply chain is of the greatest importance, and make up an important part of the company’s DNA. You will be part of the journey to develop the planning system landscape to support integrated business planning across merchandising, finance and supply chain. Also you will join approx. 30.000 colleagues who are doing everything from procuring materials, to producing and transporting finished jewellery to the retail O&O stores.
You will become part of PANDORA IT, the home of around 350 passionate professionals spread across 6 offices worldwide. The team is working on integrating and developing the supply chain and manufacturing setup to support capacity planning and scheduling, as well as supply and inventory planning. Furthermore PANDORA have defined a roadmap where supporting digitalisation across operations planning and distribution is key. This and many more priorities are what you will be focusing on.
Your next role
If you are an IT Solution Architect with a strong business focus and the ability to work with strategic initiatives within your domain to develop future business capabilities, you may be the person we are looking for.
PANDORA IT is full of variety and you will join an international team based in Copenhagen, Warsaw and Sidney. Core Architecture is a new function and you can help shape the company’s objectives. You will be part of an exciting organisation and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. The team consists of 8 people in Core Architecture and approximately 70 in Core Technology. Core Architecture focuses on having clear development targets and continuous learning curve.
You will become a part of the Solution Architecture Centre of Excellence as well as an ecosystem of other architect practices. Your job is to make the overall IT and Enterprise Architecture vision come alive in the selection, implementation and refining of solutions. You will work mostly in a project setting assuming the responsibility for the solution design, ensuring it fits the overall target operating model. During a project you will be deeply involved in driving the technical deliveries based on the defined business capabilities. You will be involved in projects leveraging and utilising technology solutions to enable the organisation's future-state business capabilities as well as facilitate and orchestrate the delivery of targeted business outcomes.
Furthermore, you will work to:
- Understand business drivers and business capabilities, and determine corresponding system designs to drive the organisation's targeted business outcomes.
- Work closely with both Enterprise Architecture to define target architecture(s) within the domain, as well as the broader community to deliver collaborative solutions
- Design and lead the implementation of a Solution Architecture across HR business applications and technologies based on PANDORA business strategy, business capabilities and business requirements.
- Monitor the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements.
- Have an overview of solutions, trends and emerging technologies for your domain, both to know the potential to positively impact the business as well as to facilitate the evaluation and selection of new solutions
- Consult with application and infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture and identify when it is necessary to modify projects to accommodate the Solution Architecture.
- Identify the organisational impact and financial impact of the Solution Architecture.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Extensive experience from a similar position as a Solution Architect working with Supply Chain solutions (min. 3 years)
- Technology agnostic mindset
- Being motivated by achieving long term business outcomes
- A basic understanding of agile methods and processes, like SAFe
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate, influence and persuade peers
- Ability to propose and estimate the financial impact of solution architecture alternatives
- A relevant university degree within business or IT, 7+ years within IT or similar
- Ability to work with multiple challenges delivering to several stakeholders simultaneously
- Proficiency in English (international team, everyday communication)
What you’ll get in return
You will join a fast-growing, recognisable retail brand, where concern for the employees is always a number one priority, demonstrated by cherishing three core values: pride, passion and performance, bound together by mutual trust.
The company offers a contract of employment together with a benefit package including:
- Medical and dental care for employees and their closest family,
- Life insurance program and assistance services package,
- Multisport card and other benefits available on the online cafeteria platform,
- Work-life balance initiatives and flexible working hours,
- Home Office possibilities,
- Pension Program (PPE),
- Internal & External trainings,
- Modern office and comfortable working environment (ergonomic office desks and chairs, free coffee, tea, soft drinks and fruits).
If you see yourself in the position and would like to be part of the PANDORA world, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in English.