- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
For one of our clients, well known financial institution, we are looking for…
IT Solution Architect
… to join Application Technology Team.
Company and position overview:
- Dynamic and exciting job in a well-established financial institution
- Participation in interesting and innovative projects
- Opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals in local and international structures
- Full-time work in a position located in an application technology team that develops and maintains solutions supporting clients and internal business processes.
- Employment contract + benefits package: multisport card, private healthcare, Employee Pension Program, holidays co-financing, training budget
- Flexible working hours, possible home office
- Stable employment and opportunity to grow both within the company locally and internationally
- Designing comprehensive architectural solutions ensuring compliance with standards and regulations;
- Participation in projects / initiatives by building a vision of meeting a business need and assessing its feasibility at the initiation stage;
- Simplifying the IT environment;
- Active participation in the implementation of the DevOps model and building operational efficiency by creating an automated and effective platform for the development, implementation and maintenance of IT systems, based on SOA architecture and microservices;
- Architectural support in communication between internal business groups and IT by creating technological visions of solutions;
- Support in making decisions, resolving conflicts and finding optimal solutions.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of solution architecture; Experience in programming / administration of corporate IT systems will be an additional advantage;
- Knowledge about the efficiency, possibilities and limitations of IT products and technologies;
- Knowledge of architectural standards such as TOGAF, FEAF, NIST and modeling languages such as UML, BPMN;
- Knowledge of software development process, tools and platforms as well as architectural patterns;
- We are looking for an independent person who comes out with initiative, who can build relationships and who is quickly introduced to new tasks; a methodical person who cares about the quality of the work performed with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.