IT Sourcing Manager
NORDEA Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Nordea is the largest Scandinavian financial institution. We employ 32 000 people worldwide. Nordea Bank ABP S.A. Branch in Poland is located in Tri-City, Warsaw and Łódź.
In May 2019, the number of employees in Poland exceeded 4700, in Łódź – 2 600 employees, which gives Nordea the status of one of the largest employers in Łódź.
Our four offices are located in the centre of Łódź: Śmigłego-Rydza Av, two offices at Piłsudskiego Av, and at Piotrkowska street.
IT Sourcing Manager, Gdańsk or Gdynia
Would you like to join the Team of professional IT sourcing managers? We are now looking for an IT Sourcing Manager.
About this opportunity
As an IT Sourcing Manager, you’ll be given a chance to work in one of the largest financial institutions in Europe that is going through a very interesting and ambitious transformation journey on both business and IT level. In Technology Procurement, we are at the heart of the transformation, and will play a key role in matching the external supplier quality level to the high internal ambition level.
Technology Procurement in Nordea is a cross-country organisation in the Nordics and Poland, and we are specialised in supporting the efforts to achieve most 'value for money' from Nordea's external IT suppliers. We work with Nordea's existing and future suppliers by best-in-class sourcing processes to create great customer experiences.
You will be given a chance to work on many different projects with a demanding and international stakeholder environment and a global supplier base. As such, you are expected to have solid experience with the field of IT sourcing, negotiations and contracting on a multinational level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Independently leading procurement activities (complex and strategic) as a senior sourcing project manager in accordance with Nordea Procurement Policy and related guidelines as well as applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Acting as key contact and subject matter expert in procurement related activities towards senior management within Business Areas/Group Functions to facilitate process compliance and decision making
- Negotiating terms and conditions of IT contracts
- Ensuring documented handover of all sourcing activity relevant information to appropriate units for implementation to enable the unit to implement the best possible solution
- Actively managing stakeholders of the procurement activity and drive alignment across units to enable professional relationships internally and external to Nordea
- Suggesting and driving improvement activities to procurement processes and tools
- Being a role model by leading, coaching and training colleagues in order to develop the team and thereby making procurement activities run more efficiently and to strengthen Nordea’s procurement knowledge base
The role is based in Tricity.
Who you are
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Your background:
- Fluency in English (both in writing and speaking)
- Degree in Law, Business, Operations or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 6 years of experience in an international multi stakeholder environment within procurement
- Proven track record in sourcing/negotiating complex IT contracts
- Distinct people and business acumen, enabling you to develop an effective strategy for completing your tasks and influence suppliers and key stakeholders in the organisation
- Experience in defining and documenting processes is an advantage, but not a requirement
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 07/12/2021.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV
- Private medical care
- Fruit in the office
- Life insurance
- Training courses
- Friendly work environment
- Cafeteria system
- Employee Pension Programme
- Integration, events and celebration of success
- Relocation support
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefit package
- Modern office and equipment
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.