- Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze 18 dnido: 17 cze 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
What is Roche?
We need advanced IT solutions to perform research, development, production and distribution of new medicines. Roche Global IT Solution Centre is based in Poland - Warsaw and Poznan - and uses the latest technologies to innovate healthcare.
IT Sourcing Manager - Region Europe
As Sourcing Manager for IT, you are part of Roche Global Procurement and will be part of the Region Europe team responsible for the execution of IT operational Procurement activities across Pharma and Diagnostics.
The Sourcing Manager is responsible for the execution of operational Procurement activities within IT- Region Europe. As a team member in the regional operational sourcing team, you are responsible for executing various day-to-day sourcing activities for IT ensuring maximum possible Procurement impact.
The Sourcing Manager is responsible for ensuring all sourcing requests for IT are driven and executed in line with the category buying guides / content, and in compliance with relevant policies, standards, guidelines, and operating procedures, including preferred supplier arrangements and contracting requirements. The Sourcing Manager works with Procurement and Business stakeholders to understand requirements and execute the relevant sourcing process by applying appropriate methodologies, tools, and value levers. To support value delivery, the role collaborates with the Category and Supplier Management teams to address high-value end-user requests, and escalates opportunities for site, country or region aggregation and leverage. As part of the sourcing process the role also collaborates with legal and / or contracting functions to support contracting activities such as the preparation and review of master agreements, statements of work, change orders, or similar documents.
The Sourcing Manager for IT has knowledge of all sourcing process / methodology, such as documenting requirements, conducting analysis and negotiations, and communicating with stakeholders and suppliers, IT components and categories.
In Addition you bring
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Zasady przetwarzania danych kandydatów do pracy w Roche Polska Sp. z o. o. znajdują się pod linkiem: Klauzula Informacyjna w zakresie przetwarzania danych kandydatów do pracy.
Rules for processing data of candidates for work at Roche Polska Sp. z o. o. can be found under the link: Information clause for candidates.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Drive and execute sourcing requests within the Region ensuring a focus on efficiency and the quality of customer service.
- Conduct Business Partnering with specific stakeholders within the region and in alignment with the Global Category and Supplier Management teams.
- Deliver Supplier Management activities for specific suppliers within the region and in alignment with the Global Category and Supplier Management teams.
- Act as a general point of contact for Procurement topics for local stakeholders.
- Build strong relationships with internal customers to create customer value, become a trusted advisor and business partner to internal IT decision-makers and deliver cost improvements that can be validated by stakeholders.
- Leverage the applicable category buying guides and sourcing knowledge to determine the best method for driving value in meeting the request.
- Apply the sourcing process through the application of tools (RfIs, RfQs, RfPs) for the delivery of operational sourcing activity, including the application of eSourcing tools. Support the implementation of new processes, policies, and technologies.
- Responsible for maintaining strong information flows back to the global Category teams in the event of high-value or non-standard requests (i.e. those not covered by guidelines), Opportunities to aggregate demand and generate additional leverage, and regular submission of operational buying data to develop new strategies.
- Collaborate with the requisition to pay (R2P) Procurement teams to ensure that the requisitioning component of the procurement process is delivered.
- Ensure that Procurement operational targets and metrics on customer service are delivered. Track and monitor these metrics where required and escalate issues as they arise.
- Support Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives related to suppliers, such as supplier diversity, anti-bribery, animal welfare, and so on.
In Addition you bring
- Proven working experience (3+ years) in sourcing with subject matter expertise in the IT area.
- Higher education qualification in IT, Business, Law or related subject (Bachelor or higher) with 3+ years of experience in IT.
- Understanding of IT Services /IT Consultancy and maintenance contracts, with experience negotiating local and global contracts.
- Level fluency in English. German is an asset.